Any takers for a weekly top 10? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any takers for a weekly top 10?

Slightly off topic but I have to say I am pretty high on Wisconsin after that Duke game. Duke shot over 60% from the floor and close to 60% from 3 and Wisci was in that game the whole way while they shot in the low 40's. I know its a knock on Wisci's defense but I think its more Wisci's defensive style of trying to keep guys in front of them that hurts them against Duke and Duke just having one of those games. Duke would be hard pressed to repeat that performance against almost anyone. Wisci is good enough to beat anyone on a given night and they may be better than everyone except Duke and UK.

When we do start this up, those involved can drop an email to @gmail.com with their rankings and I'll go from there.

I'll get you something Sunday afternoon.

Well now when Buffalo shows up in also receiving votes, we'll know why.

The teams looking good but you won't see them rounding out my 25 haha

Slightly off topic but I have to say I am pretty high on Wisconsin after that Duke game. Duke shot over 60% from the floor and close to 60% from 3 and Wisci was in that game the whole way while they shot in the low 40's. I know its a knock on Wisci's defense but I think its more Wisci's defensive style of trying to keep guys in front of them that hurts them against Duke and Duke just having one of those games. Duke would be hard pressed to repeat that performance against almost anyone. Wisci is good enough to beat anyone on a given night and they may be better than everyone except Duke and UK.

Agreed. But will they get better as the season progresses? Kentucky, Duke, Texas, Louisville, and Arizona have the potential to grow considerably, but I see Wiscy about the same by the end of the year. Still that might be good enough to carry them to the Final Four.

Cheers,
Neil

Alrighty, well, anyone who wants to submit a top 10 by 7 PM (CDT) tomorrow, shoot it to @gmail.com

I'll take what I get, but I plan on capping it at 10 lists. If I get 5, that's fine, if I get 15, well, I'll just use the first 10 I receive.

Thanks!

Friendly reminder, anyone who wants to participate, send your top 10 to @gmail.com by 8/7 central tonight. Any ballots that feature SU in the top 10 will be discounted, any ballots that include Yale will also be discounted but please know you'll get an appreciative wink and virtual high five.

Bumping once more - not much time left if you want to get your top 10 in. I've gotten four of them and started compiling them, so now's the time to send your own top 10 to @gmail.com to be included as a pollster.

The results for the first week are in...and they aren't remotely surprising: http://.com/the-og-college-hoops-top-ten-december-8/

damn how did i miss this thread? i watch college ball 24/7. i would've loved to do this.

damn how did i miss this thread? i watch college ball 24/7. i would've loved to do this.
It'll be a weekly thing through the season, so feel free to participate next Sunday.

If you want to participate in this week's top 10, send me yours by 8 EDT/7 CDT TONIGHT. @gmail.com

Quick reminder: send in your top 10 for this week, anyone who wants to participate.

Might hold off on releasing until tomorrow so forget the 8 EDT deadline, let's make it 10 EDT.

Okay, one more - I've gotten some, but since I'm not releasing this until tomorrow, I'm gonna go ahead and keep this open until the morning. Any e-mails I receive by the time I get to my office tomorrow will be included (roughly 8:30 AM CDT).

@gmail.com, send in your top 10 to be included

A little later than I expected to get this posted, but here's this week's top ten...not a lot of change, as expected: http://.com/the-og-college-hoops-top-ten-december-16/

EDIT: Great timing. As soon as I post this, WordPress goes down for "scheduled maintenance."

Thanks, WordPress!

jekelish said:
A little later than I expected to get this posted, but here's this week's top ten...not a lot of change, as expected: http://.com/the-og-college-hoops-top-ten-december-16/ EDIT: Great timing. As soon as I post this, WordPress goes down for "scheduled maintenance." Thanks, WordPress!

"Scheduled maintenance" means that Russian hackers really F'ed up Wordpress, just read that 100k+ accounts were affected.

I really can't believe Syracuse isn't getting any votes. You guys are taking your jobs seriously:mad:.