Any weather gurus here? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any weather gurus here?

Latest update from Kennedy is planes going out (check to see if your plane is already at Kennedy)...slow coming in...but clearing in afternoon...Albany weather into 'Cuse doesnt look all that good...believe flying in better way to go...be SAFE and ENJOY! Go 'Cuse

The problem with JFK on a bad weather day--->they have cut back the number of flights into Syracuse. Only 5 total flights for all the airlines.

You all are missing the big issue here...CTO will be at the game thus not in the game chat room...therefore another game with no chaperone!! couchburn
Whoa...the Jack and Coke guy will be on chat...didn't think I did so badly last time around prior to Joyce showing up...was it the 3rd Jack and Coke????

Whoa...the Jack and Coke guy will be on chat...didn't think I did so badly last time around prior to Joyce showing up...was it the 3rd Jack and Coke????

It was good, until near then end when all the bad jokes about MCW, steals, charges, etc. started. That must have been after the 3rd J&C...

It was good, until near then end when all the bad jokes about MCW, steals, charges, etc. started. That must have been after the 3rd J&C...
You got me..damn it...hope all is well and happy holidays to you and yours!