Any word on Erv Philips? | Syracusefan.com

Any word on Erv Philips?

RF2044

Living Legend
Sounds like he wasn't on the sidelines in the 2nd half.

Sean Riley was probably the beneficiary of that PT.

I had thought Erv just knocked the wind out of himself but was surprised when he didn't return. I didn't realize Black was out until the end of the game. I hope they're ok. I was surprised that Dowels came back actually.

dowells got knocked silly and cant even stand up.. phillips hurt himself and gets knocked out of the game

I gotta admit I was very scared for Dowels. That was a very very hard head to head hit and he clearly was knocked on impact. Was worried about Erv too, he just stayed down.

It's so hard watching a college athlete not be able to get up.

couldnt tell what erv actually hurt, as at first i just thought he landed on the ball

could have been head if he hit his chin, could have been ribs, could have been shoulder.. but he showed no signs walking to the tunnel

I found it odd that Tucker was out there for Erv

Erv's kinda worried me particularly because he just wasn't moving at all. I wonder if he broke a few ribs.

Could have been ribs or collar bone if he landed on the ball. Freak play.

Yup - think Erv ring his own bell out there.

But if you watched Erv on the sidelines, the trainer was trying to take him to the locker room, and he kept walking away from her to watch the end of the half. He was moving quite fine at that point...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom