Anybody Else getting This ? - Mods Please Read | Syracusefan.com

Anybody Else getting This ? - Mods Please Read

newmexicuse

All Conference
Sometimes within this site when i flip from one forum to the next i lose my login.

Is this happening to anybody else ? Is there a fix ?

I am using Chrome on a Windows 7 system.

Thx in advance...

Sometimes within this site when i flip from one forum to the next i lose my login.

Thx in advance...
Experiencing the same...

I can post on my phone... like I am doing now.

But currently unable to on the computer.

When did this start?

Are you using the dropdown links to go to another forum?

When you are logged out, which forum are you leaving, and which are you going to?

Think I see it. From the main page going to bb recruiting board, correct?

Thx in advance...

Where you log in do have that box checked that says stay logged in?

What's happening?

The site seems to be logging me out at random times, even if I just close the browser and come back 2 minutes later or open it in a new tab.

I haven't noticed if it's just when moving between forums or when I leave the site/close the window and come back. I will try to keep track of the specifics and let you know.

Before Grampa Bees chimes in, yes I have the box checked to keep me logged in. :)

I have noticed it logs me out in JarHeadJim's funny pics thread when I click next page...

I just had it happen to me again. I had the entire browser closed for maybe 10-15 minutes and when I opened it and returned to the site, it made me log in again.

I just had it happen to me again. I had the entire browser closed for maybe 10-15 minutes and when I opened it and returned to the site, it made me log in again.

Are you ensuring the keep me logged in button is checked?

Ok...I am starting to get logged out like OrangeTown above and now while replying to a post it logged me out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom