Anybody else unable to load game off app? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody else unable to load game off app?

Watch ESPN app is not working for me either. Annoyed.

Just the su game. All others seem to work.

Same for me and my father in law.

Yup same for me. WatchEspn on Roku not working and the game gives me an error msg on WatchEspn.com. Sucks!

but streaming is the future.. there are issues almost every home game and since its produced by SU it makes you wonder what is causing these issues.. its one reason the fball productions had issues too.

I selected th Pitt game, watched 10 seconds, took a Silkwood shower, then clicked back on our game. Now working.

Yup same for me. WatchEspn on Roku not working and the game gives me an error msg on WatchEspn.com. Sucks!
Ok looks like its working now on both ROKU and WatchESPN.com.

Just came on now for me15:05 in 1st

but streaming is the future.. there are issues almost every home game and since its produced by SU it makes you wonder what is causing these issues.. its one reason the fball productions had issues too.
So is su the problem? It's never good

So you’re telling me I watched 10 seconds of Pitt for no reason. :confused:
Is there EVER any reason to watch a Pitt game that doesn't involve SU?

Its not the app ..its the Dome .. their IT stinks as does their wifi .. feeds from Dome to networks are problematic .. embarrassing for a communication school

Ban width from Spectrum is like -1 Spent more time watering watching my computer buffer than the actual game

Ban width from Spectrum is like -1 Spent more time watering watching my computer buffer than the actual game

I'm more frustrated with the feed than I am with the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom