Anybody else worried about Toledo? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody else worried about Toledo?

SaltineWarrior

Scout Team
I'm not sure we won't have some issues with this team. Even though the Buckeyes are down, Toledo did come close in an impressive loss to Ohio State. We have seen how this team played for the first 3 quarters against Wake and for large chunks of the game against Rhode Island. Outside of getting to the backup WF QB, who probably took extra time in his reads, we have not put too much pressure on the QB. I have to think 30k in the dome would be on the high side so we might not have that large a home field advantage. Vegas certainly thinks we will have our hands full.

Thoughts?

I'm not sure we won't have some issues with this team. Even though the Buckeyes are down, Toledo did come close in an impressive loss to Ohio State. We have seen how this team played for the first 3 quarters against Wake and for large chunks of the game against Rhode Island. Outside of getting to the backup WF QB, who probably took extra time in his reads, we have not put too much pressure on the QB. I have to think 30k in the dome would be on the high side so we might not have that large a home field advantage. Vegas certainly thinks we will have our hands full.

Thoughts?

Fairly certain everyone is worried about Toledo at this point. A fair amount were even before the season started. They are one of the 3 toughest teams remaining on our schedule.

Anybody else worried about Toledo?

With this many distractions, with this many injuries against a very underrated opponent? You bet yer ass I'm worried.

I for one am really worried especially with all the distractions. I hope the team is more focused than we are as it's been a big week off the field.

I am because I cant think of the same last time we won a game at the dome going away with no stress behind it..colgate last year comes to mind.

Very worried. This is one of those games you could always count on Coach P screwing up.

As Marrone said, we are 1-16 in our last 17 noon home games, 0-9 under Marrone. Regardless of opponent, that worries me. Throw in a good football team like Toledo, and yes I'm concerned. I still feel if we play our best game we will win, but there's plenty of reason to be concerned/worried. I expect a close game.

Eric Page. Nuff said.

Soph WR Bernard Reedy 5'9" 175 lbs, who's got a similar skill set to Page's, is actually
faster. I'm looking for Soph WR James Green 6'3" 200 lbs to have a breakout game one of these weeks.
He was the #17 WR coming out of HS and has tremendous upside. Both Reedy and Green are Florida guys.

I have a really bad feeling about this game.

It's not just Page. Adonis Thomas is probably the most complete RB we will face this year.

the noon start for this game has got me terrified - maybe 30K at most in the dome for this one??

Fairly certain everyone is worried about Toledo at this point. A fair amount were even before the season started. They are one of the 3 toughest teams remaining on our schedule.
what i was going to post. Anyone that follows college football is worried

I'm worried. But I'm hoping that like last year where we pulled off amazing close wins on the road, that this year we win those close toss-up games at home.

But this ACC stuff has to be a distraction, no matter what the coaches say.

Cheers,
Neil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom