Anybody excited about the Champions League Final on Saturday ?? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anybody excited about the Champions League Final on Saturday ??

This happens every game in every professional league... just stop it. Freak occurrence.

No, he hooked his arm - which, yes, everybody does - but then he rolled him across his body, which he didn't have to do at all. That's what hyper-extended the shoulder. It was a dirty move. He deserves a 3 game retrospective ban.

No, he hooked his arm - which, yes, everybody does - but then he rolled him across his body, which he didn't have to do at all. That's what hyper-extended the shoulder. It was a dirty move. He deserves a 3 game retrospective ban.

Completely agree... I was only being salty and providing a United fan’s hot take in the moment.

Respect the hell out of the Reds. Liverpool were done unjust here, as were all soccer fans. I wanted to see a full 90 of Salah. We were all robbed. Deserved better, all of us.

What a legend. Zidane has won three straight UCL’s... a feat we won’t likely see again for a long, long time... and he steps down as manager.

There was a great article a few months back on how he would make simple adjustments to his team — like moving his back line 5 yards up or back — that made huge differences. He was never a coach that over thought the game.

He’s my favorite player ever, a legend of a coach, and I can’t wait to see what he does next. Don’t count out France in 2022.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom