Anybody listen to local show at 1:00 today | Syracusefan.com

Anybody listen to local show at 1:00 today

Dcuse

All Conference
This dude Sal just said if Robert Washington is really considering coming to Syracuse that he would call him and tell him not to ruin his life. That's a LOCAL sports show guy? Wow.

For having a top communications school, we really deserve a more intelligent and more supportive local media

For having a top communications school, we really deserve a more intelligent and more supportive local media
The fun part is that players and recruits are noticing the lack of support, too. The negativity is not a good thing, no matter how much these dingbats think it drives ratings. I had an incoming player DM me basically thanking me for having one of the only SU related websites that actually seems to support the team.

This dude Sal just said if Robert Washington is really considering coming to Syracuse that he would call him and tell him not to ruin his life. That's a LOCAL sports show guy? Wow.
What station?

not to bash op, because i understand why he started this thread, but can we not give these guys any additional outlets? we know robert's crew may read this board, so basically were highlighting crap like this.

not to bash op, because i understand why he started this thread, but can we not give these guys any additional outlets? we know robert's crew may read this board, so basically were highlighting crap like this.
To play devil's advocate though, by highlighting it we're pointing out it's just one idiot going for ratings, and illustrating that the fanbase KNOWS he's an idiot and doesn't share his sentiments.

jekelish said:
The fun part is that players and recruits are noticing the lack of support, too. The negativity is not a good thing, no matter how much these dingbats think it drives ratings. I had an incoming player DM me basically thanking me for having one of the only SU related websites that actually seems to support the team.

This can't be understated. There is an air of negativity surrounding the program - some of it earned - but the media should be careful not to make the mistake of going to far. We, as fans are dissatisfied - but it's always within the hope things will get better.

There's really no correlation between university and local market. Anyone who is worth a damn and gets a job here leaves after their 2 year contract is up for more money in bigger markets.

To play devil's advocate though, by highlighting it we're pointing out it's just one idiot going for ratings, and illustrating that the fanbase KNOWS he's an idiot and doesn't share his sentiments.

i still say its better to pretend like those people don't exist and focus on the positive.

His employer should be embarrassed and this kind of garbage should not be tolerated.

I bet he rakes in the advertising $ from Charney's and Dunk & Bright.

His hair weave is funky fresh:

Story.jpg

He got you worked up and talking about him and his show on this website. He did his job. You bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Should send that picture to the recruit and say this guy thinks you shouldn't come to SU. Would you want to do anything this guy suggests?
Let RW use him as a tackling practice dummy.

Can't believe Sal said that kind of crap. I generally liked his reports on Channel 9 and find it sad that he is turning into a Cohen-esque a$$hole. Hey Steve Infantii, time to to tell your boy to or move on! Very disappointed...Oh Lord

Tried to find a link to what was broadcast. Anybody got one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom