Anybody mention Wisconsin's free throw shooting? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody mention Wisconsin's free throw shooting?

Brian Orange

2nd String
7 of 12 (58%). Wasn't that one of their strengths? Might have cost them the game.

Finally some breaks going our way.

7 of 12 (58%). Wasn't that one of their strengths? Might have cost them the game.

Finally some breaks going our way.

I'd say something but then I just saw Kris clank a one and one with 20 or so seconds left in the game. They didn't shoot that well from the line you're right and that's one of the little things you have to do to win a game played at this level. It was a weird game and well played offensively and I really don't remember a lot of free balls rolling around either. Ironically, free throw shooting was bad for both teams.

Jojo's knees were shaking...he nearly banked that ft. That was not a calm comfortable looking stroke.

Jojo's knees were shaking...he nearly banked that ft. That was not a calm comfortable looking stroke.

He seems to struggle from the line when he doesn't get some nice outside flow shots during the game. His teammates picked him up with our D because that poor young man would have lived that miss for a long time (ask Coleman!).

The OP is right, it was a nice break for us that they struggles from the line. They shoot the heck out of the 3 but struggle from 2 and the line...it's a funny game.

They got a rebound on one of those misses; think they might've hit a 3 on that possession.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom