anybody transferring? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

anybody transferring?

Clickbait ? No need to fear, Jamie is happy here . Good kids n they all want to win. nm

Clickbait ? No need to fear, Jamie is happy here . Good kids n they all want to win. nm

I don't think its clickbait, there will definitely be a few transfers. SU has done a pretty good job keeping a very large roster mostly intact since they really ballooned up several years ago so hopefully that trend continues.

For those of you that are interested...

all the incoming frosh are listed in the student directory EXCEPT Walthour and Washington.

However, some of the football players still aren't updated yet so I'm not concerned.

For those of you that are interested...

all the incoming frosh are listed in the student directory EXCEPT Walthour and Washington.

However, some of the football players still aren't updated yet so I'm not concerned.
Washington headed to Marquette

Since Staats is under 21 and still has NCAA eligibility left, he would need to declare at least 30 days prior to the draft date (which has not yet been set). Typically, the NLL Draft is held on a Monday in late September so that would place it on either the 17th or the 24th. I'm not holding my breath as all signs point to him not returning to school. Dumb move on his part if you ask me - could really use 2 years of big time college exposure to build his brand after which he would be worth twice as much to potential sponsors. Then again, no one asked me.
My thoughts exactly- a couple of NCAA championships and getting the #22 legacy back on track certainly wouldn't hurt his endorsement potential. He'll be missing out on a college degree, M Street, and quite a wife pool- not sure about those NLL groupies ;-)

I don't think its clickbait, there will definitely be a few transfers. SU has done a pretty good job keeping a very large roster mostly intact since they really ballooned up several years ago so hopefully that trend continues.
You mentioned Trimboli. He is here looking forward to his studies and 19' season. Case closed. Expect very few transfers but also expect the roster to be slimmed. Too large at this particular point. More to college than lax

You mentioned Trimboli. He is here looking forward to his studies and 19' season. Case closed. Expect very few transfers but also expect the roster to be slimmed. Too large at this particular point. More to college than lax

Yes I did as I heard some rumbles on him late in the season, good to hear he is back, certainly an important player and one of if not the top middie on the team. The roster is definitely to large so a slimming down makes sense and should help get PT to those on the fringes.

Since Staats is under 21 and still has NCAA eligibility left, he would need to declare at least 30 days prior to the draft date (which has not yet been set). Typically, the NLL Draft is held on a Monday in late September so that would place it on either the 17th or the 24th. I'm not holding my breath as all signs point to him not returning to school. Dumb move on his part if you ask me - could really use 2 years of big time college exposure to build his brand after which he would be worth twice as much to potential sponsors. Then again, no one asked me.
They should as you are spot on. College game growing n grabbing American audience starts there . Rabil ain't Rabil without JHU where speed of his shot n personality got noted. He was good not great in college n time spent prepped his game grew in prose. People n promotions followed

Yes I did as I heard some rumbles on him late in the season, good to hear he is back, certainly an important player and one of if not the top middie on the team. The roster is definitely to large so a slimming down makes sense and should help get PT to those on the fringes.

He was also with Burnining Orange at Lake Placid this past weekend, would seem strange if he planned to transfer but suited up with that team.

Not to speculate but laxsummit, you mentioned that Rhefuss was playing on a mixed squad at LP - not to add to the speculation, but is it strange that he didn't play with the Burning Orange squad?

He was also with Burnining Orange at Lake Placid this past weekend, would seem strange if he planned to transfer but suited up with that team.

Not to speculate but laxsummit, you mentioned that Rhefuss was playing on a mixed squad at LP - not to add to the speculation, but is it strange that he didn't play with the Burning Orange squad?
He did play with BO last year. :noidea:

Seebold was also playing on that Mixed Squad at LP

Well, cross him off then.

Excellent Major League reference.

IndianstomovetoMiami.jpg

Seebold was also playing on that Mixed Squad at

NO, no no. Limit on currents on any squad so they scatter amongst. Same scattering for other teams. Refhuss has potential to be a star . Cook n Berkman real deal but wouldnt sleep on Seebold , quiet last year but mlmbig frame filling out n has skills.

You can only have 5 current team members on each squad. Any more than that and it is considered an off-season team workout by the NCAA. That is why you always see some incoming players mixed in with the burning orange.

"The National Lacrosse League announces that the 2018 NLL Entry Draft will take place at Xfinity Live! on Tuesday, September 25th, 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania."

NLL Releases Details for the 2018 Entry Draft | Roughnecks

Only 5 current players from the SU roster can play on BO (open division)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom