Anyone drinking tonight? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone drinking tonight?

About to call it a night. Been up since 4 AM with maybe an hour of sleep in between. Plus, I'm stuck out in Liverpool and there's not a damn thing to do out here.
The Retreat, Cobblestone, limp lizard, Bull abd Bear, etc all in Liverpool...

I did kitty Hoynes for 4 quick vodka redbulls to start the day off right, quick drink with JarHeadJim and his beautiful wife at some place I don't remember. press room for 3 casual jack and cokes, York's for 3 more casual jack and cokes with tptcuse and Bill Orange, kitty's for one more jack, shiftys for two jacks and shot back to a friends house for pizza and a stiff drink.

What a day.

Tomorrow's gonna be even better

We were at Empire and now Kitty Hoyne’s.
We were at The York for a while and almost went to Kitty Hoynes. We’ve called it a night because tomorrow we hope to be out for a lot longer!

I snuck Sunshine and Etienne out of their hotel room. They are really enjoying their time in Syracuse! They’ll be fine by Sunday, gbo
I better see a Mike Tyson tattoo on Lawrence or you didn’t do you job!

I did kitty Hoynes for 4 quick vodka redbulls to start the day off right, quick drink with JarHeadJim and his beautiful wife at some place I don't remember. press room for 3 casual jack and cokes, York's for 3 more casual jack and cokes with tptcuse and Bill Orange, kitty's for one more jack, shiftys for two jacks and shot back to a friends house for pizza and a stiff drink.

What a day.

Live look at CuseTroop...

1568465542093.png

What a day.

Are you trying to make Syracuse a dry town?

So trying to best time when to head north. When is everyone starting the party today?

Drank enough to sedate an elephant at Biergarten. Feeling victorious this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom