Anyone else calling in sick tomorrow? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else calling in sick tomorrow?

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
I don’t even work anymore, but I am.

It starts now. I chopped firewood all day. My hands are bloodied and raw. At midnight I start the initial fires. There will be no sleep. A diet of red meat, dark liquors and essential chocolates will suffice.

LGO

It starts now. I chopped firewood all day. My hands are bloodied and raw. At midnight I start the initial fires. There will be no sleep. A diet of red meat, dark liquors and essential chocolates will suffice.

LGO
Classic bro classic

LGO
I’m not calling it in, but I can’t sleep. I’m ready to run through a damn wall at the moment. I hope our lumberjack is feeling the same, because if he does, we win. /Full stop.

Dang, you sound like a Clemson fan

Except this Clemson fan will choose from an amber assortment of Jameson, Redbreast, Teeling and Tullamore D.E.W.
Regarding Tullamore Dew, I was at one of my favorite Irish watering holes in Syracuse a few years back and was conversing with the bartender. My friend wanted to do a shot of Irish whiskey. He said to the Kilkenny born barkeep, "We'll do 2 shots of Tullamore Dew, cuz that's what they drink in Ireland, right?" He responded, "Sure, that's what the ladies drink." After a good laugh, I think we ended up drinking Jameson or Bushmills instead.

Regarding Tullamore Dew, I was at one of my favorite Irish watering holes in Syracuse a few years back and was conversing with the bartender. My friend wanted to do a shot of Irish whiskey. He said to the Kilkenny born barkeep, "We'll do 2 shots of Tullamore Dew, cuz that's what they drink in Ireland, right?" He responded, "Sure, that's what the ladies drink." After a good laugh, I think we ended up drinking Jameson or Bushmills instead.
LOL! I have to agree that, of the names mentioned above, Tullamore is definitely the "roundest" flavor on the list. If you want to take a fast shot, that is the one that won't make your eyes bug out on the first try. And as we all know, the second shot is smooth regardless of the bottle.

You should also take care about choosing between Jameson and Bushmills. I was advised early on that Catholics like Jameson and Protestants like Bushmills.

I'm not calling out but let's say the productivity may not be optimal?

More than a little "quiet quitting" going on in offices all over Cuse Nation today, for sure! ;)

I'm in the office, but let's just say I'm a smidge less than productive at the moment.
(and some would say - "and this is different than any other day, HOW?" :p )

Last edited:

LGO
No. Only candyassed retirees from podunk towns do that.

I got up at 4, poured a bowl of glass and rusted nails for breakfast, dumped a Genny Cream Ale tall boy on it, and ripped rails of crystal meth off of my neighbor's wife's butt. Got to work, puched the boss, dead lifted his desk, and announced I quit.

FloridaRon, PeteCalvin and I will arrive in Clemson in time for a dinner of grilled tiger and cheerleader tears, watch the game from Dabo's family suite and storm the field in celebration before we molest their horses and ride off on their women.

No. Only candyassed retirees from podunk towns do that.

I got up at 4, poured a bowl of glass and rusted nails for breakfast, dumped a Genny Cream Ale tall boy on it, and ripped rails of crystal meth off of my neighbor's wife's butt. Got to work, puched the boss, dead lifted his desk, and announced I quit.

FloridaRon, PeteCalvin and I will arrive in Clemson in time for a dinner of grilled tiger and cheerleader tears, watch the game from Dabo's family suite and storm the field in celebration before we molest their horses and ride off on their women.
4? You're a pussycat.

My two sons have their flag football game I have to coach tomorrow at 10, i should be home in time to catch the gameday crew picks, and opening kick off and finally opening my Christmas gift to myself last year.
AE2E1415-813D-4026-AC85-C09F101D1740.jpeg

LOL! I have to agree that, of the names mentioned above, Tullamore is definitely the "roundest" flavor on the list. If you want to take a fast shot, that is the one that won't make your eyes bug out on the first try. And as we all know, the second shot is smooth regardless of the bottle.

You should also take care about choosing between Jameson and Bushmills. I was advised early on that Catholics like Jameson and Protestants like Bushmills.
True- McNulty refers to Bushmills in The Wire as “Protestant whiskey”.

Don’t work, don’t drink, can barely get off the couch, but I’m ready man!!!! LGO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom