Anyone else exhausted?!?! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else exhausted?!?!

Have you visited the OrangeUnitedNIL page?
Of course I have. Right after eRob announcement. Was cautious at first, because I don’t like to throw good money after bad. So needed another confirmation first.

I’ve been a longtime lurker on this board. Super excited for the direction the program is going. Following this board is like a full time job right now. But…who’s this Vince guy? Seems like a wet blanket & I’ve had him muted on Twitter for a while. What’s the deal with him?

I’ve been a longtime lurker on this board. Super excited for the direction the program is going. Following this board is like a full time job right now. But…who’s this Vince guy? Seems like a wet blanket & I’ve had him muted on Twitter for a while. What’s the deal with him?

Exactly.

I can’t keep up. It’s chaos. Just when I think I’m caught up…..boom. Four more offers, portal guys…more threads...

I feel like the entire state of New Jersey is coming to Syracuse this weekend….most via College Station…

And there really isn’t an end in sight.

Are we sure there aren’t two Fran Browns?!?! Dude is everywhere….does he sleep? Eat?

I means it’s a “good” chaos, but holy sheet.

And say a prayer for Cuselegacy….i don’t want her job…

"In life, it's not the destination, it's the journey."

Naah, it's the destination, too. Where will we be when this finally calms down?

When was the last time we had a weekend of visitors like this weekend?

There is a natural process to getting to sign four stars.

What does this person think the first steps are? It's what we're doing.

When was the last time we had a weekend of visitors like this weekend?

There is a natural process to getting to sign four stars.

What does this person think the first steps are? It's what we're doing.
the guy is always a contrarian and negative.

anyways - i would bet that this weekend, in 5 days of official work has more talent than if you handpick an all star team of every official visit of the last 20 years.

the guy is always a contrarian and negative.

anyways - i would bet that this weekend, in 5 days of official work has more talent than if you handpick an all star team of every official visit of the last 20 years.
Bolden alone, a top 15-20 overall player in his class, is probably the highest since Johnnie Morant or Cecil The Diesel Howard, both over twenty years ago