Anyone else hate sunday games during football season? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else hate sunday games during football season?

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Very annoying. Sundays in november and december are for football. Sure with DVR it makes it a bit less annoying..but not much. I would think that fewer fans attend the games on sundays due to football..so why schedule Sunday vs Saturday?

I like having a choice. I know I'll be watching our BB game later this afternoon...not even close.

The NFL gets more than enough exposure year round.

I like having a choice. I know I'll be watching our BB game later this afternoon...not even close.

The NFL gets more than enough exposure year round.

I'm the same way. The decision is not even close. Syracuse basketball and football is by far the #1 priority in my sports kingdom.

It would bother me if the Jets or Giants were having a decent season, but not a problem now.

It would bother me if the Jets or Giants were having a decent season, but not a problem now.

This season has been so bad the local stations (Syracuse) aren't even carrying the Giants/Washington game today. New England/Miami and the Bills/Packers instead

Not a fan of them, but today it worked out, who wants to watch the Jets and Titans play?

Giants played at 1 and as a Giants fan this was the last game I cared about winning (long-term running bet with a skins fan) and the rest of the NFL is pretty much over.

Go Rangers!!

My team ends the season in Mordor, and if there is a conflict, that is the game I'm watching as I will have the entire rest of the college hoops season. Overall this isnt a big issue, especially if tip off is after the first games end, but it does seem like something where saturday or later starts for a few weeks would make sense.