Anyone else have a Crazy cat | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else have a Crazy cat

sucks when a pet gets old-
my pittrott roscoe is going on 13-long time for a 125lb dog

cant hear out of one ear and his eyes look strange in the light-

been one hell of a dog

Too many atomic chicken wings. Time for the Old Yeller treatment. RIP.

funny cat.jpg

sucks when a pet gets old-
my pittrott roscoe is going on 13-long time for a 125lb dog

cant hear out of one ear and his eyes look strange in the light-

been one hell of a dog
Your dog probably has cataracts.

I wish that was my only problem with my 2yr old cat. He got left outside overnight a couple of weeks ago and got jumped by another cat. Since then, he's been pissing (spraying) all over the house. My wife and I have tried just about everything to no avail. Our last stab at correcting this issue is having him on prozac... yes, I am actually treating my cat's anxiety with medication. So far, he does seem more mellow. Time will tell if this works.

Vet time! It could be anything. Just make sure your friend isn't suffering.

I wish that was my only problem with my 2yr old cat. He got left outside overnight a couple of weeks ago and got jumped by another cat. Since then, he's been pissing (spraying) all over the house. My wife and I have tried just about everything to no avail. Our last stab at correcting this issue is having him on prozac... yes, I am actually treating my cat's anxiety with medication. So far, he does seem more mellow. Time will tell if this works.

Has he been fixed. If not it is way over due.

I WISH it was just a medical issue, but no dice. We have done absolutely everything possible so far... the prozac is actually helping lately along with us keeping him in our doggie kennel at night. It has been exhausting as we have to walk around all day long when he is out to make sure he isn't pissin' somewhere. However, in the last two days, it's gotten a bit better. We actually have some hope for the first time after a month period of time that has been quite trying.

By the way, how the hell did this thread make it to the Orange forum? ;)

We feel your pain. There is nothing worse. Once in a blue moon one of our guys drops an overnight surprise on us. It usually means their buddy from up the street and has left his business card on our doorstep and they have been shut in:rolleyes: