Anyone else having CFB withdrawals this weekend? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else having CFB withdrawals this weekend?

a little but nowhere near as bad as the first Sunday after the Super Bowl

There's plenty of college football on. I just watched Mount Union-Whitewater and St. Thomas - Linfield on ESPN 3 and had North Dakota State- Northern Iowa and then Army-navy on my regular TV. In fact, I'm kind of footballed out right now. NBC has some boxing tonight...
Oh, yeah that little trophy ceremony...

that is why this saturday is a perfect go do something(xmas shopping?) with your significant other since you have been unable to since august

A little but I did watch a bit of Army vs Navy & North Dakota State vs Nothern Iowa. Very interested in the new 30 for 30 tonight about the Buffalo Bills. I was a season ticket holder back then and went to Tampa for the first Super Bowl.

Well so far this NBA Game between GS-Mil is entertaining on a Sat night, plus having MCW to watch makes that another + too.

Deano said:
This suck with no CFB at all during the day/night, except for the Army/Navy game. I like CBB but not as much as CFB and this has been a tough day after being able to watch it since the beginning of Sept.
yes less than 38 weeks till the Colgate game

This suck with no CFB at all during the day/night, except for the Army/Navy game. I like CBB but not as much as CFB and this has been a tough day after being able to watch it since the beginning of Sept.

If the SU b'ball game was on Saturday, it would have been fine. But the sportsless Saturday was definitely a shock to my system.