Anyone else having trouble re-prioritizing their rooting? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else having trouble re-prioritizing their rooting?

So you don't want to be like Kansas?

In the last ten seasons Kansas has won 25 tourney games...We've won fourteen.

They've been to three elite eights and two final fours. We've been to one and one respectively.

I think if you're a good team, you're a good team.

I'm not big fan of Kansas and Big XII basketball I guess. I just feel eastern basketball is faster, more aggressive, and better.

This will be incredibly difficult for me. I kind of like Coach K and I consider myself a reformed Duke fan. But I HATE UNC and Coach Roy-boy.

I actually like Coach K, and never quite got it with all the SU fans' intense hate for Duke. I do, however, hate ESPN for their incessant gurgling and slobbering all over them like they're the greatest thing since three-ply toilet paper. Although I'd happily cheer for the Russians before I'd cheer for UNC. I wouldn't give them the steam off my urine. Or anyone else's, either.

It was not hard rooting for Baylor last night. Absolutely no hesitancy or confusion.

I actually like Coach K, and never quite got it with all the SU fans' intense hate for Duke. I do, however, hate ESPN for their incessant gurgling and slobbering all over them like they're the greatest thing since three-ply toilet paper. Although I'd happily cheer for the Russians before I'd cheer for UNC. I wouldn't give them the steam off my urine. Or anyone else's, either.

Hating Dukeis so 2001. It's a Kentucky world now.

I found myself having to remember to root for, instead of against, Duke & UNC.
I can never, and I mean NEVER find myself rooting for Duke or North Carolina. I have hated NC since Charlie Scott and McAdoo played.
They could be hope, I also hated UCLA in that period and at least now I care less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom