Anyone else kind of disappointed to see Donte Greene | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else kind of disappointed to see Donte Greene

Cuse_NYC

Starter
back on Boeheim’s Army? Rest of the team thus far is obviously very solid and should have a chance at the money, but the dude is a cancer. Always has been. Would have much rather seen AO, Silent G or AWIII in there instead of him. Still hoping Tyus and ROC will be added...

They really only need a F/C now to complete the roster.

back on Boeheim’s Army? Rest of the team thus far is obviously very solid and should have a chance at the money, but the dude is a cancer. Always has been. Would have much rather seen AO, Silent G or AWIII in there instead of him. Still hoping Tyus and ROC will be added...
Really!!! Is this what people are concerned about.

I mean...it’s their team and they’re the ones going for the money. What do I care? I’ll root for whoever is there.

*That said, Donte’s game has never been my favorite - shot selection has always been rough. Seems like a good guy though and he’s got talent. If he’s a wildcard off the bench that you can ride when he’s hot and not play much when he’s not, that’s probably the best situation.

Donte is a good guy and orange through and through. I am glad to see him on the roster.

Well, he can throw up a dynasty sign like a superstar, that’s for sure.:rolleyes:

Not in the least...Kid was extremely under-appreciated. Forced into a role that was really not his forte due to all the injuries on that team AND ends up leaving for circumstances that required him to do so.

I am always happy to see him involved with SU.

SUOrange44

I like Donte but I don’t like having more than 7/8 guys. We’ve had a couple too many every year and it’s hurt us.

TBH we should have 2 different teams annually. Enough guys have participated that we could pull it off at least 16 former players have been on BA.

I like Donte but I don’t like having more than 7/8 guys. We’ve had a couple too many every year and it’s hurt us.

TBH we should have 2 different teams annually. Enough guys have participated that we could pull it off at least 16 former players have been on BA.

Since they're only allowing 24 teams to play in the TBT this year, sure, we can have two of them.

Glad to see him on the roster.

Any former Orange that can still hoop is welcome in my book.

The only guys I don't want to see as part of the Army are guys from outside the program that mess things up, like I feel Crawford did last year.

Donte is a great addition on top of what we already have. He of course is a hot/cold player who gets shot happy. With so many other offensive weapons on this squad he is a perfect addition to be a bench guy. Also you can't deny his passion and energy. You always want those types. He was frustrating in his last stint there is no denying that but the whole team was laying bricks not just Donte.

As far as the cancer thing - I'm gonna just go ahead and assume that the guys involved with Boeheim's Army don't agree with you.

No idea what you are basing your comments on but he amongst other things in life he saved someone from drowning and it was all over the news. That alone makes the guy a nice guy in my book.

Very unhappy.
Last thing this team needs is a totally selfish gunner who has a horrible shooting percentage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom