Anyone else notice that FSU had a male dance team? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else notice that FSU had a male dance team?

florange44

Scout Team
they had 10 dudes doing choreographed dance moves throughout the game. Sat right next to the band behind the end line. When the cheerleaders went on the court, they walked out near the end line, never on the court, and did their thing. Never said a word, no yelling, just dance moves.

I named them the bro squad. I've never seen that anywhere else.

Florange44

they had 10 dudes doing choreographed dance moves throughout the game. Sat right next to the band behind the end line. When the cheerleaders went on the court, they walked out near the end line, never on the court, and did their thing. Never said a word, no yelling, just dance moves.

Florange44
Yeah I saw that...

Florange44
JarHeadJim is a hugggggeeeeee fan. Totally secure in his masculinity, so of course he's thinking he might organize his own squad. Tryouts to be held at future Fine Lot tailgates as well as southern away games.

Florange44

Maybe it's Title 9, or maybe one of the recent twitter things I dont follow. Or just Florida.

Was it well done?

Can they play basketball and transfer? We might need them,

Florange44
I can't speak. I am stunned. What has this world come to?

Florange44
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Can they play basketball and transfer? We might need them,

Just what we need.. more dudes transferring to Syracuse from a low budget Florida B team