Anyone else notice | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else notice

GooseMutt

All Conference
the intensity of James Boeheim? This obviously is just my opinion. He appears to be a perfectionist in terms of his academics and presense on the floor. He works like a junkyard dog and does things in a less than glamorous way, but he’s all fundamental.

When he makes an error/mistake on the floor you can see in his face his disgust with his failed attempt. When he pushed the gimme from Colle under the basket the camera caught his frustration coming off the court.

Juli did good!

Yes I noticed the one possession where Buddy played center.

Oh wait

He's a good player. Needs to make bunnies and ditch some flying one handers, good third option.

he makes a more mental errors than you might expect from a 5th year, imo...and from someone who is clearly trying his absolute best out there...and overall a pretty smart player.

hopefully some of that is just due to being new with the team and still finding his way...

Areas to improve: defensive rotations, misguided passes (passing in general), letting the ball slip out of his hands/loose with the ball on occasion, and what to do when he''s getting dunked on (it happens A LOT) aka defending the hoop

the intensity of James Boeheim? This obviously is just my opinion. He appears to be a perfectionist in terms of his academics and presense on the floor. He works like a junkyard dog and does things in a less than glamorous way, but he’s all fundamental.

When he makes an error/mistake on the floor you can see in his face his disgust with his failed attempt. When he pushed the gimme from Colle under the basket the camera caught his frustration coming off the court.

Juli did good!
I have to like this post but it simply blows my mind when our bigs miss these bunnies. At least we have Jesse to change this tidal wave. Last year was a nightmare for missed bunnies. You are correct, JB3 is disgusted with himself on those misses and I honestly think he will work on it.

After one of his scores today WAER's Ben Shulman had a good line.
He called it a "Cornell move"...beating his man with his brain.

Lydon had head fakes. Jimmy has brain fakes. Whole other level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom