Anyone else see the one syracuse fan on tv with the James hardin look... | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else see the one syracuse fan on tv with the James hardin look...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
black hair Gotee!
Very cool indeed!

They showed him right after Southerland hit a big three in the second half.
Wonder if he was related to James.
Love to see that swagger out there.
Can't wait to get the Flat top on the floor.

was it scoops dad?

He was a big guy whoever he was looked to be 6'8 6'9.

I will try to find when on the clock they showed him later tonight.

Why scoops dads a big dude looks in great shape can we recruit him? :D

haha that is scoop's dad? when i saw him on senior night I thought it was Baron Davis!

Was lucky enough to sit w/the players family's in Pittsburgh and Scoops Dad is off the chain. He gets absolutely wound from start to finish, keeps the kids up and refuses to let the crowd relax. He's a very personable guy that deserves a lot of credit for his support of this team! #TeamJardine

Funny story about Scoop's Dad.

On the way out of the Consol Center in Pittsburgh on Thursday, we saw him also leaving. Now he'd been hanging with DC almost the whole day, so I figured he was a former SU standout athlete. (My money was that he was Marvin Graves - don't ask me why I thought that, I've never even watched Marvin Graves play before. A wild guess.)

I asked if I could take a picture with him, and he agreed. As my girlfriend was getting the camera ready, Mr. Jardine turned to me and deadpanned, "you have no idea who I am do you?" I was a little thrown off, and mumbled something along the lines of "you played before my time." (In my mind he's still Marvin Graves.) That's when he turns to me and says, "Man, I'm Scoop's Dad."

He still took the picture and it was pretty funny. I was totally embarrassed.

Scoops dad is my favorite fan because he refuses to obey the "down in front"ers.

Scoops dad is my favorite fan because he refuses to obey the "down in front"ers.

Kind of like anyone sitting behind DC on Thursday.

Funny story about Scoop's Dad.

On the way out of the Consol Center in Pittsburgh on Thursday, we saw him also leaving. Now he'd been hanging with DC almost the whole day, so I figured he was a former SU standout athlete. (My money was that he was Marvin Graves - don't ask me why I thought that, I've never even seen Marvin Graves before. A wild guess.)

I asked if I could take a picture with him, and he agreed. As my girlfriend was getting the camera ready, Mr. Jardine turned to me and deadpanned, "you have no idea who I am do you?" I was a little thrown off, and mumbled something along the lines of "you played before my time." (In my mind he's still Marvin Graves.) That's when he turns to me and says, "Man, I'm Scoop's Dad."

He still took the picture and it was pretty funny. I was totally embarrassed.
das racist

das racist

A little bit. Not a good move on my part. However, tell me you wouldn't have thought the same thing if you were in my shoes.

A little bit. Not a good move on my part. However, tell me you wouldn't have thought the same thing if you were in my shoes.
well any real syracuse fan should have known it was Scoops dad, I mean there have been articles with his picture on the .com, and he has been shown every game for the past month

well any real syracuse fan should have known it was Scoops dad, I mean there have been articles with his picture on the .com, and he has been shown every game for the past month

I don't go to Syracuse.com, I come here for Syracuse Basketball news. I've also been at many of the games over the last month, and thus haven't been viewing them on tv.

And as an alum who had six years worth of student season tickets while he was there, (4 undergrad, 2 grad), don't engage me in a discussion about whether I'm a "real syracuse fan" or not.

Speaking of DC, they showed him on Camera after a big play in the second half, and he threw his arms up in the air and you could see his chin quiver a tiny bit. He was getting emotional! Great to see that.

I saw DC on the stairway at the garden after we won a game and were headed to the BET championship. (Gmac years). Not only is he a mammoth human being, but too see him screaming "let's go Orange" while high five-ing anyone near him that would throw a high five back was hysterical.
Could be my favorite former player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom