Anyone else worried about McDonald? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else worried about McDonald?

In Cool Kid I trust.

This posted dedicated to GoSU96.

I trust McD, but I think there will be some growing pains.

If he pulls one of those QB jump and dumps (that play I think Cincinnati used on us?) I will be Dieter all up in this piece.

sprockets.jpg

I trust McD, but I think there will be some growing pains.

If he pulls one of those QB jump and dumps (that play I think Cincinnati used on us?) I will be Dieter all up in this piece.

sprockets.jpg

Now is the time against Penn State when we dance!

I hope it is that kind of Dieter reaction.

More worried about Bullough's game calling. Yes, I know he was the coordinator at UCLA. It hasn't had a lot of play here, but his ratings were Robinsonesque the year he was fired.

McDonald...who really knows. But I have this feeling that he is going to be a big success.
Regarding Bullough, everyone seems to forget that Shafer had some pretty bad defenses at Michigan, too, but he's worked out okay here.

I'm worried about offensive execution, tempo, whether the WRs can get open and make plays, the two new starters on the OL, and whether Drew Allen is up to the challenge of filling Ryan Nassib's shoes.

I do think that having a new coach in a new role like McDonald means that there are bound to be speed bumps, but I'm much more confident in his coaching acumen than I am about all of the aforementioned offensive question marks heading into today's game.

Here's hoping that a lot of those questions get answered positively, starting at 2:30 pm CST.

Let's Go Orange!!!

I'm worried about offensive execution, tempo, whether the WRs can get open and make plays, the two new starters on the OL, and whether Drew Allen is up to the challenge of filling Ryan Nassib's shoes.

Let's Go Orange!!!
Welll... Well put and spot on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom