anyone forget to put a stamp on an envelope? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

anyone forget to put a stamp on an envelope?

I just want to start this post by saying I'm sober, but i sincerely mean it seems like I remember reading this longer than 3 days ago. Albanycuse, i think your worry has spread to me now bro! Just not about the same thing.

I used to send out my Christmas cards this way. Put my address on the to line and the address of the person I wanted it to go to in the from line, leave off the stamp and dump it in a remote mailbox. Voila free postage.

Of course over the years many of my friends stopped sending me Holiday Greetings...wonder why that happened?

The suspense is killing me. Will the envelope beat the weekend? Will the credit stay perfect?

I'm surprised no one is taking bets, lots of good scenarios to look at, date the envelope is returned, date the check is cashed, etc.

I used to send out my Christmas cards this way. Put my address on the to line and the address of the person I wanted it to go to in the from line, leave off the stamp and dump it in a remote mailbox. Voila free postage.

Of course over the years many of my friends stopped sending me Holiday Greetings...wonder why that happened?
Did your cards also include a gift note indicating a contribution to "The Human Fund" in the recipient's name?

We all know how this will end: the envelope's going to hold a press conference and then proceed to rip our hearts out by committing to Kentucky.

Another day and no envelope, maybe this is a sign to pay my bills online and help bring down the usps lol.

I don't about others, but my candlelight vigil is starting to run out of steam (or wax) as the days slip away without word on an ultimate resolution of this situation...what gives?

I don't about others, but my candlelight vigil is starting to run out of steam (or wax) as the days slip away without word on an ultimate resolution of this situation...what gives?
Hahahaa, miraculousy it got there with no stamp. Long live the USPS. mail your payments people , Save some jobs.

Hahahaa, miraculousy it got there with no stamp. Long live the USPS. mail your payments people , Save some jobs.
. They'll just add the cost of the stamp to your next bill and charge you lots of interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom