Anyone from Santa Fe, NM? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone from Santa Fe, NM?

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Looking for the best place to go see the game tomorrow night. Any recommendations would be helpful. Just got into town today so haven't had a chance to explore.

nevada_saloon.jpg

Looking for the best place to go see the game tomorrow night. Any recommendations would be helpful. Just got into town today so haven't had a chance to explore.
I used to go there about once a week . On the main st. , about 1/4 of a mile west is a great mexican sports bar and grill . thats 1/4 of a mile west of I25 , south side of the road . you can;t miss it . The Green chille stew is the bomb !! Thats 10 years ago , I'm sure it's still there . If not theres Appelbees west of there .

LOL "The main street" Come on. It's not like it is a one traffic light speck on the map. I assume you mean St. Francis drive, but geez!

LOL "The main street" Come on. It's not like it is a one traffic light speck on the map. I assume you mean St. Francis drive, but geez!
Thats it , LOL my memory is getting pretty bad , but that is the only main street in santa Fe . your first major exit off of I-25 and santa fe is all to your west . Old town santa Fe is great to check out to . Thats north of St. francis Dr.

Hop a plane to Phoenix. We have a group watching here. Otherwise about a 7 hour drive!! Come on over!!

The only New Mexico poster I know of if New Mexico Cuse formerly know as Mission Man. He's probably too busy compiling the flaws of the top 100 ranked HS freshmen so he can tell us reasons why SU's recruit class of 2016 sucks.

Green Onion used to be the best sports bar in Santa Fe; one of the owners was originally from Auburn, NY. Unfortunately it closed

The only New Mexico poster I know of if New Mexico Cuse formerly know as Mission Man. He's probably too busy compiling the flaws of the top 100 ranked HS freshmen so he can tell us reasons why SU's recruit class of 2016 sucks.
I do not know where that nasty post came from. I defy you to find any post of mine that has expressed negativity towards any of our current recruits. I have only rarely criticized recuits in the past, and off the top, I can't think of any recruit who I have ever criticized where that criticism turned out to be inaccurate. I try to be supportive of our new players coming in and give them the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise on the court.

As to the original poster's request, I am not really too familiar with Santa Fe. Many great sports bars in Albuquerque just a skip & a hop down the road.

I do not know where that nasty post came from. I defy you to find any post of mine that has expressed negativity towards any of our current recruits. I have only rarely criticized recuits in the past, and off the top, I can't think of any recruit who I have ever criticized where that criticism turned out to be inaccurate. I try to be supportive of our new players coming in and give them the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise on the court.

As to the original poster's request, I am not really too familiar with Santa Fe. Many great sports bars in Albuquerque just a skip & a hop down the road.
Like Billys bar and grill south of montgomery on san mateo east side of the road in Albuquerque .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom