Anyone get the iphone 4s | Syracusefan.com

Anyone get the iphone 4s

I got it on Friday. I can't compare it to the iPhone4 as I upgraded from 3GS. All I can say is it's 100% faster than the 3GS. Pages and apps move so much quicker and smoother. The siri feature is nice, but haven't really used it all that much yet.

I got it on Friday. I can't compare it to the iPhone4 as I upgraded from 3GS. All I can say is it's 100% faster than the 3GS. Pages and apps move so much quicker and smoother. The siri feature is nice, but haven't really used it all that much yet.
ive been messing around with someone at my offices 4s siri feature..so far is has turned me down on a date and told me where the local mental health offices are

ive been messing around with someone at my offices 4s siri feature..so far is has turned me down on a date and told me where the local mental health offices are
That sounds about right. She's smarter than I thought.

The iphone 4s has an s whereas the iphone 4 doesn't.

Bees is actually right ... having the s and a better camera are the only things I can think of that make it different.

All the other changes are also on the I4 as long as you upgrade to OS5.

Bees is actually right ... having the s and a better camera are the only things I can think of that make it different.

All the other changes are also on the I4 as long as you upgrade to OS5.
Bees was being a wiseass, he has the droid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom