Anyone going to the Landmark/Waters interview | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone going to the Landmark/Waters interview

My 20 year old daughter and I got our picture with those cutouts last night. I had to bribe her with 10 Trappers wings in order to get her to do it. Fortunately 1/2 price wing night is back at Trappers on Wednesdays.
20 years ago, hmmm, I wonder if conception had anything to do with the 2002-03 season. She should be grateful for her existence

Tully's own: Gary Hall!
Apparently, the team used to go to Gary's farm in Tully all the time to ride horses, relax and steal apples from Beak & Skiff.

20 years ago, hmmm, I wonder if conception had anything to do with the 2002-03 season. She should be grateful for her existence
Not her. She was born in August of 2022 and was a baby during the 03 run. Funny story about her, she crapped her pants at the celebration at the Dome a couple of days after we won the title. I never let her forget that. Fortunately, my wife changed her diaper in the Dome so I didn't miss anything. I tell her not to worry about it because I was so excited that we won the Natty, I almost crapped my pants myself.

Apparently, the team used to go to Gary's farm in Tully all the time to ride horses, relax and steal apples from Beak & Skiff.
Glad I wasn't the only one stealing apples. The Halls are a good bunch.

Ch9 news just had a 30 minute segment with Mike Waters talking about both the documentary and the event Friday night.

The event was really well done. Couple of thoughts or assumptions
1) seems like the team really cared and still cares for each other, and everyone seems to be doing well in life
2) Josh Pace may have seemed quiet at SU but he is pretty vocal now (in a good way).
3) Keuth may be the coolest man on the planet.
4) Gmac is really an excellent public speaker.
5) the MVC of that team seemed to be Troy Weaver - everyone spoke very highly of him.
6) JB did a nice job highlighting the contributions that everyone made (except possibly Forth who I didn't realize was there until I saw the Waters photo).
At the pre-season event that year for Dave Bing club members, Kueth sat at our table. He told the story of his family (his dad was in the US, and was already a voice for change in the Sudan) being taken to the airport to flee the country, and the plane departing to the roar of automatic gun fire. At that time, he hoped to return to the Sudan at some point and help remake his country. Incredible young man.
(Had to edit bad spellings now that I am on my desktop.)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom