Anyone going to the Landmark/Waters interview | Syracusefan.com

Anyone going to the Landmark/Waters interview

I am out of town or I would have gone. I hope there will be other ways to see this because it sounds like a lot of heart and soul went into it.
It was a great production and night overall. Best parts were the ovations for JB who got emotional at one point in the Q&A afterwards with Josh Pace, Kueth, GMac and JB with Mike Waters. The entire team have grown into great men we can all be proud of.
IMG_20230329_210535399.jpg

It was a great production and night overall. Best parts were the ovations for JB who got emotional at one point in the Q&A afterwards with Josh Pace, Kueth, GMac and JB with Mike Waters. The entire team have grown into great men we can all be proud of.View attachment 226472
Ah, I see Billy Edelin was there AGAIN. Love it!

It was a great production and night overall. Best parts were the ovations for JB who got emotional at one point in the Q&A afterwards with Josh Pace, Kueth, GMac and JB with Mike Waters. The entire team have grown into great men we can all be proud of.View attachment 226472
Jeremy McNeil! So great to see him. His FTs and putback against Pitt was one of the best moments of that season.

…my life.
They talked a little about how in the moment we won, he stayed back at the bench because he was thinking about his mom who had died a few months earlier. Jeremy said it was hard to watch the other players hug their moms in the moments just after the win. We forget that these players are still just kids in many ways.

They talked a little about how in the moment we won, he stayed back at the bench because he was thinking about his mom who had died a few months earlier. Jeremy said it was hard to watch the other players hug their moms in the moments just after the win. We forget that these players are still just kids in many ways.
Yeah, I remember on these boards many guessing that he was mad because he didn’t play a lot that game, while others suggesting that he was thinking about his mom.

I’ll never forget how on his senior day entrance, the whole team walked out with him.

Great to see him back in Syracuse. Hope he’s doing well.

Yeah, I remember on these boards many guessing that he was mad because he didn’t play a lot that game, while others suggesting that he was thinking about his mom.

I’ll never forget how on his senior day entrance, the whole team walked out with him.

Great to see him back in Syracuse. Hope he’s doing well.
It was his mom. Don't know what he's doing now but it's clear he hasn't missed many meals since he left SU.

It was his mom. Don't know what he's doing now but it's clear he hasn't missed many meals since he left SU.
McNeil AND Billy there really makes me happy.

Melo and Warrick were here for the last one.

Forth was at least on the zoom thing in 2020.

For the 25 year can we get all 8 that played?!!

Plus Gorman, Herron, Albright, Brooks, Kouwe, Hall, and Gaines? Every single player? That would be something.

I’m not sure I’ve ever gone quite as insane at a sporting event as I did after Jeremy’s tip in against Pitt. What a game. The Dome had an extra gear that entire second half that I’m not sure I’ve ever felt at a b-ball game, for as long as I did at that game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom