Anyone hear anything about ED yet? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone hear anything about ED yet?

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Hoping that he's in a protective bubble all week and isn't unwrapped until Saturday morning.

Too early. Won't expect anything today until this afternoon.

Hoping that he's in a protective bubble all week and isn't unwrapped until Saturday morning.
407-bubble-boy.png

Do people think he's gonna play? I saw a kid badly beat up in that game? I would think it's 50/50 at best at this point. He has a sprained ankle i would guess that prob swelled in a major way after that game.

Do people think he's gonna play? I saw a kid badly beat up in that game? I would think it's 50/50 at best at this point. He has a sprained ankle i would guess that prob swelled in a major way after that game.

Of course that depends on the type and degree of the sprain. If it's that dreaded high ankle sprain, it would be very unlikely that he'd play. If he's plays, it's likely a low ankle sprain that is much more manageable to deal with...other than staying off it, rest, etc.

Well he got hurt on play 2.. he played 91 plays or so after that. Probably will be limited in practice but IMO he will play.

I thought it was his toe that got hurt and then his knee. Was it confirmed ankle?

The announcers gave either no info or the wrong info. I saw them retaping the ankle so i took it to be a twisted/sprained ankle. I assumed he got shot up when he went to the lockerroom so he could continue playing.

If he's not dealing with anything serious, then yeah i bet he plays. I just saw a guy throughout that game who could barely walk. He was hobbling to first downs. Reminded me of the Clemson QB. I don't want to see the kid beat up to the point he's done for in 2017.

Of course that depends on the type and degree of the sprain. If it's that dreaded high ankle sprain, it would be very unlikely that he'd play. If he's plays, it's likely a low ankle sprain that is much more manageable to deal with...other than staying off it, rest, etc.
If its a high ankle sprain I doubt he would have been on the field let alone rushed for 100 plus yards.

Injury reports come out Thursday night.

I know, I was just wondering if anyone that is a little closer to the program might have heard anything.

I'm nervous, he's my sons favorite player and this is the 3rd year that we've flown home for a game for his bday and might be the 3rd year that he doesn't get to see Eric play. So hoping for beyond my own selfish reasons that he's able to go on Sat.

Im not one to predict blowouts outside of basketball but i think the team comes out pissed at home.

May not be a packed house but they’ve fed off our energy all year. Especially Dungey.

I'm pretty sure you can go to the doctor for that. Best of luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom