Anyone hear Boeheim’s response to not playing Braswell? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone hear Boeheim’s response to not playing Braswell?

When your offense was as pathetic as ours was you play 10 people if you need to. There wasn't one guy on the court that shouldn't have sat. Marek playing 40? Kid shouldn't be playing 25.

I can stomach the coaching until nonsense and rubbish like this comes out of his mouth and it makes me want him gone.

When your offense was as pathetic as ours was you play 10 people if you need to. There wasn't one guy on the court that shouldn't have sat. Marek playing 40? Kid shouldn't be playing 25.

I can stomach the coaching until nonsense and rubbish like this comes out of his mouth and it makes me want him gone.
Marek playing all 40 minutes last night was shocking. With the way he was playing, I would have given Marek a 4 to 6 minute rest and found a way to work in Braswell to see if he might be able to spark the squad. I have a hard time understanding JB's logic there...

Talk about pre-determining who plays before your first game. That‘s ridiculous. He has never understood the belief that a little rest helps a player. He never develops a rotation, just subbing if someone makes a mistake. It builds ZERO confidence in your team. You never know if you are going to play, unless you’re a starter. I’m sure Wildhack and the ACC are not happy about his comments about starting the season with a league game. He needs to keep his mouth shut. We would still be playing on a dirt floor in Manley if he made decisions. God bless him, but it’s way past his time to retire.

Talk about pre-determining who plays before your first game. That‘s ridiculous. He has never understood the belief that a little rest helps a player. He never develops a rotation, just subbing if someone makes a mistake. It builds ZERO confidence in your team. You never know if you are going to play, unless you’re a starter. I’m sure Wildhack and the ACC are not happy about his comments about starting the season with a league game. He needs to keep his mouth shut. We would still be playing on a dirt floor in Manley if he made decisions. God bless him, but it’s way past his time to retire.

Eh, that’s really not true. Had a very rock solid rotation in 2010.

2012 he went deep and it often depended on the game/matchup as to who got the most time off the bench.

On Brent Axe’s show his response was that he’s not playing 8-9 guys in big games. I have no words right now honestly.
tenor.gif

That’s seven and nine years ago.
You said never.

the special seasons stick in my head way more than others so I’d have to think hard and google just to even remember some of the other more recent seasons, and I’m not doing all that.

What else is stupid is running the starters out for the start of the second half when clearly that combination wasn’t working. But hey, let’s waste another 3 minutes of trying it again.

Agreed there. It felt like punting on the first few minutes of the half, minimum. We can’t start that lineup going forward IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom