Anyone heard anything new on the practice facility? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone heard anything new on the practice facility?

44PRIDE

All Conference
It was my understanding the building was 12-18 months away...and that was about 12 months ago. Would've thought we would at least have heard some whispers coming out of Manley by now.

I suspect the BE exit fee has a higher priority for now. Once that's been arranged it'll be time to re-focus on the IPF.

As a rule you never want to build a practice facility while changing conferences.

Didn't IB say a few weeks ago that SU contracted out a project to update training facilities and coaches/player locker rooms and it was set to start soon. I know this is not a Practice facility, but it is something.

Didn't IB say a few weeks ago that SU contracted out a project to update training facilities and coaches/player locker rooms and it was set to start soon. I know this is not a Practice facility, but it is something.

Yes, they are doing the med/training facilities, players locker room/lounge and coaching offices first. Low hanging fruit.

i heard that the facility was a go last fall when i was in town im surprised no announcement yet

Last I heard (around Thanksgiving) was updating the lockers, training, etc...for now having both Manley and the Dome as indoor facilities works. The other stuff needs a major overhaul asap.

The "low hanging fruit" also happens to be the most pressing need. they were d3 quality at best. We had a better training room at Hamilton.

Last I heard (around Thanksgiving) was updating the lockers, training, etc...for now having both Manley and the Dome as indoor facilities works. The other stuff needs a major overhaul asap.

Agreed...MFH bought us some time. It will be interesting to see what hapens to MFH long term.

yes

37423L1f.jpg

The "low hanging fruit" also happens to be the most pressing need. they were d3 quality at best. We had a better training room at Hamilton.

I agree, Ithaca College has much better training facilities as does Cornell, Cornell's wrestling facility which is now about 10 years old is still ahead of what Syracuse has

of course cornell still has has Lynah rink 50 years too old and still competes

I agree, Ithaca College has much better training facilities as does Cornell, **** Cornell's wrestling facility which is now about 10 years old is still ahead of what Syracuse has

So Cornell has a 4 star wrestling facility :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom