Anyone IN NOLA/BR care to give a current weather report? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone IN NOLA/BR care to give a current weather report?

Lots of Syracuse fans along Bourbon - kinda a dump with all construction. Didn't know where everyone was going to meet thanks CL. See you all there! Hope to take pics of game tomorrow but seats aren't that good...

Lots of Syracuse fans along Bourbon - kinda a dump with all construction. Didn't know where everyone was going to meet thanks CL. See you all there! Hope to take pics of game tomorrow but seats aren't that good...

We gotta bump into each other!

A homeless guy in the French Quarter saw my shirt and yelled "Cuse!!!" and then started rattling off the names of like 20 former players so I happily gave him a dollar. I really should have bought him a drink in retrospect.

Hey all, first post on here. I think it's me and one or two other cuse grads who live in BR. If anyone has questions about the game, tailgating, parking, etc.. let me know! As you can all tell, it's still hot and humid here. Same weather today as tomorrow so shorts and a tshirt/polo are the go-to. Stay hydrated and don't be afraid to walk up to a random tailgate, everyone is very friendly on gamedays to fans from out of town. Hope to see everyone on campus tomorrow!

Last edited:
Hey all, first post on here. I think it's me and one or two other cuse grads who live in BR. If anyone has questions about the game, tailgating, parking, etc.. let me know! As you can all tell, it's still hot and humid here. Same weather today as tomorrow so shorts and a tshirt/polo are the go-to. Stay hydrated and don't be afraid to walk up to a random tailgate, everyone is very friendly on gamedays to fans from out of town. Hope to see everyone on campus tomorrow!
Even Auburn or 'Bama fans...If so,climate change is for real.

embarrassed-smiley-face.gif

Last edited:
P8NJk2v.gif
Bring your gold bond gun.

True story - Chip and Millhouse invented this on an early Sunday morning 20 years ago during their undergraduate days on the Hill.

Too bad they didn't patent it; the Dome reno could've been mostly funded by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom