Anyone just watch the Pats?? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone just watch the Pats??

would have been worse feeling if the bills hadnt already lost and then lose my parlay on that ending

If the Ravens get a stop on 4th and 9 and the Dolphins don’t make that miraculous play, the Patriots are the 1 seed in the AFC as of today. Instead, they’re two games back now.

Patriots suck. Its over (and im a Pats fan).

Gronk and Brady have fallen hard, and the d is horrible. 11-5 this year and out before AFC Championship game. Total failure.

Gronk and Brady have fallen hard, and the d is horrible. 11-5 this year and out before AFC Championship game. Total failure.

The idea that 11-5 would constitute “sucking” is almost incomprehensible.

Last edited:
The fact that 11-5 would constitute “sucking” is almost incomprehensible.
Welcome to New England the last 18 years. Can’t lose to Det, Jax, Mia, and Tenn and be a serious contender. They blow.

Welcome to New England the last 18 years. Can’t lose to Det, Jax, Mia, and Tenn and be a serious contender. They blow.

Don’t forget your roots. I remember when Hugh Millen and Scott Secules were your QBs.

As long as they get the bye they have a chance. KC could easily lose as the 1 seed in the divisional round.
They aren’t good because they have no speed at LB.
The bye is all that matters.
If the Pats get the bye and then Houston in the divisional round at home I like their chances.
KC-LAC would play in the other game most likely .

As long as they get the bye they have a chance. KC could easily lose as the 1 seed in the divisional round.
They aren’t good because they have no speed at LB.
An 11-2 team isn't good?

I agree, they can lose early, especially with Andy 'Mr. Playoff flame-out' Reid in charge.

But to say they aren't good? Come on.

An 11-2 team isn't good?

I agree, they can lose early, especially with Andy 'Mr. Playoff flame-out' Reid in charge.

But to say they aren't good? Come on.
They don’t have Kareem Hunt and Sammy Watkins.
Thus you can double Kelce. They have to use Hill where they used Hunt which takes away the stretching the field.
KC is good but nowhere near as good as they were 2 weeks ago.
They could easily play Baltimore again in the divisional round and lose. They are the favorites but they aren’t as good as they were.
Plus as good as their offense is they have by far the worst defense of all contenders.
By the way they aren’t good was in relation to the Patriots.
They have no speed at LB. They have good DBs and are okay at DL but the LBs are slow. NE needs to play more nickel and dime to get speed on the field.

By the way they aren’t good was in relation to the Patriots.
That's the part I was missing. It may have been implied, but I didn't get that from your post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom