Anyone know if Van Chew is still on the team? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone know if Van Chew is still on the team?

I don't even remember what number he wears

He came out at halftime with one of his knees wrapped and only player a few plays after that. Chew's biggest problem is he is so damn fragile. He is dinged almost every game it seems. I don't know how hard he works, I would assume he works as hard as anyone, but he has never been able to put on any bulk and any kind of hit seems to bang him up. It's just not gonna happen for him.

Nassib can't take advantage of Chew's skill. The one post play we ran to Chew Nassib didn't put the ball out there for him to catch. I haven't been hard on Ryan at all this year, but he has been AWFUL since the USC game except versus WVU. Coach Marrone HAS DONE NOTHING different he is the ultimate status quo coach. I get his philosophy is a pro offense, but CMON stop running the same damn 20 plays every week when we don't have the talent to execute them. We need to ATLEAST see what Kinder has so that next year Marrone has some tape of him. I am not saying start Kinder but give him like the 4th and 5th series in the game and see what he has throwing a deep ball, scrambling, and reading a live defense, but Status Quo Doug won't make any changes tell he has too. He has wasted AAM's RS already I am just disgusted with the coaching rather than upset with Van Chew.

Nassib can't take advantage of Chew's skill. The one post play we ran to Chew Nassib didn't put the ball out there for him to catch. I haven't been hard on Ryan at all this year, but he has been AWFUL since the USC game except versus WVU. Coach Marrone HAS DONE NOTHING different he is the ultimate status quo coach. I get his philosophy is a pro offense, but CMON stop running the same damn 20 plays every week when we don't have the talent to execute them. We need to ATLEAST see what Kinder has so that next year Marrone has some tape of him. I am not saying start Kinder but give him like the 4th and 5th series in the game and see what he has throwing a deep ball, scrambling, and reading a live defense, but Status Quo Doug won't make any changes tell he has too. He has wasted AAM's RS already I am just disgusted with the coaching rather than upset with Van Chew.

If you're blaming Nassib, you did not watch this game.

He came out at halftime with one of his knees wrapped and only player a few plays after that. Chew's biggest problem is he is so damn fragile. He is dinged almost every game it seems. I don't know how hard he works, I would assume he works as hard as anyone, but he has never been able to put on any bulk and any kind of hit seems to bang him up. It's just not gonna happen for him.

Yeah, he just doesn't have a football body. I know he's strong but he's long and lanky with absolutely no bulk. With the pounding these guys take, he's just not built to last.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom