Anyone know Lyle McCombs status for Friday? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone know Lyle McCombs status for Friday?

"I'd like to see a picture of this 3-pointed football UConn uses in practice."

Three points: index finger on the real point, the the thumb and pinky/ring finger make the other two points. That's what I have always heard as the three points. Though PP could be referring to an actual three-pointed football also. You never know. I am just surprised to see an injury report and have them discuss the actual injury.

We need UConn fans to show up...the way it looks we might only have 25k there...going to look MAC-riffic seeing all the silver. Maybe Cuse should hand out Thundersticks to distract the TV viewing into thinking we have more fans than there is.
Unfortunately not likely that we'll be there in great numbers. I'm thinking I'll have enough room in the UConn section to lay down and catch a few zzz's at halftime.

Unfortunately not likely that we'll be there in great numbers. I'm thinking I'll have enough room in the UConn section to lay down and catch a few zzz's at halftime.

If you do you will miss the awesome half time show. DM and Coach P will have a flour sack fight at the 50 yard line. Loser has to act as the other teams' OC for the second half.

Are you a coach? Do you sit in on the coach's meetings and film sessions? Do you know for sure that's the game plan?

I'm just joshin' ya, man. That line was brilliant. Designed for 4th down on every possession, I love it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

LOL that was awesome

And maybe I'm missing something, because I only get up there once or twice per year, but is there ever a year, or will there ever be a year, that something in that 81/690 intersection won't be shut down for construction? That constant patchwork is worse than our offense, hey oh!!!!

Something is always closed or reduced from 3-4 lanes to 1 every year. Now Congel has filed a claim against the city saying it is hurting Destiny business.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2