Anyone live in Orlando? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone live in Orlando?

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
I'll be there Feb 28th thru March 8th for a work conference. Looking for a good place to catch the Virginia game, and possibly the NC State game (depending when I get out that day)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I'll be there Feb 28th thru March 8th for a work conference. Looking for a good place to catch the Virginia game, and possibly the NC State game (depending when I get out that day)

Any ideas?

Thanks!
This isn't really a sports watching place but you will thank me after you go there. Cowboys in Orlando. Best Country bar around. They have some theme nights which I would recommend going for. According to this link its all the beer you can drink from 10 pm to 1 am on Saturday nights for $15 but they have other events as well like Ladies night on Thursday nights.

http://cowboysorlando.com/#events

In seriousness when I was there last summer, we went out to this huge, cool bar/bowling alley that was a ton of fun and had decent drink prices and a lot of TVs.

EDIT: Looks like it was Kings Bowl.

CuseTroop said:
I'll be there Feb 28th thru March 8th for a work conference. Looking for a good place to catch the Virginia game, and possibly the NC State game (depending when I get out that day) Any ideas? Thanks!
I am in Orlando right now on vacation. I recommend the Miller Ale Houses. Good food and the one I went to had lots of TVs too...

This isn't really a sports watching place but you will thank me after you go there. Cowboys in Orlando. Best Country bar around. They have some theme nights which I would recommend going for. According to this link its all the beer you can drink from 10 pm to 1 am on Saturday nights for $15 but they have other events as well like Ladies night on Thursday nights.

http://cowboysorlando.com/#events

Did you just say "all you can drink"? If I miss my plane on Sunday.. It's your fault

Did you just say "all you can drink"? If I miss my plane on Sunday.. It's your fault
Oh, it's amazing how many bottles of beer you can drink in three hours when they are free.

Where in Orlando you gonna be? Ale houses are good and pretty consistent. I like Friendly Confines better but their both good.

Where in Orlando you gonna be? Ale houses are good and pretty consistent. I like Friendly Confines better but their both good.

I'm going to be in Ocoee from the 28th - 4th, and the night of the 4th I'm heading to the hotel at Disney.

If anyone that lives around there, wants to meet up for some beers, I promise I wont try to make out with anyone.

Duffy's at the Mall at Millenia. They literally have wall to wall big screens with every game playing. They have one in Lake Mary where I live (north side of town). Not sure what Ocoee has to offer.

Ale Houses are good alternatives. I watched a few World Cup and NCAA games there.

Gators Dockside (a few locations) can also get the job done in a pinch, but typically don't have as many TVs.

Duffy's at the Mall at Millenia. They literally have wall to wall big screens with every game playing. They have one in Lake Mary where I live (north side of town). Not sure what Ocoee has to offer.

Ale Houses are good alternatives. I watched a few World Cup and NCAA games there.

Gators Dockside (a few locations) can also get the job done in a pinch, but typically don't have as many TVs.
Oh, how would YOU know.

I'm going to be in Ocoee from the 28th - 4th, and the night of the 4th I'm heading to the hotel at Disney.

If anyone that lives around there, wants to meet up for some beers, I promise I wont try to make out with anyone.

Cool. Hagen O' Reilly's is a fun Irish bar in Winter Garden. I'm not real familiar with the area but a lot of people I work with live there. Gators dockside or Wing house can be fun option as well. Similar to a Hooters.

Cool. Hagen O' Reilly's is a fun Irish bar in Winter Garden. I'm not real familiar with the area but a lot of people I work with live there. Gators dockside or Wing house can be fun option as well. Similar to a Hooters.
Well, I think that settles things for him.

Don't believe that for a second...

Trust me. I've seen him in his natural habitat. A dive bar that is...