Anyone more afraid of Toledo than of USC. | Syracusefan.com

Anyone more afraid of Toledo than of USC.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
No one is expecting Cuse to beat USC on the road but would expect a win at home vs the Rockets. However we could easily be home dogs. It's an important game, but only cause every game is an important game. Crazy thing about this season so far is that we could go undefeated in conference or we could go winless. Toledo will be one of the top three teams we play this season. Good thing TCU isn't in conference yet.

Toledo put all their cards on the table against Ohio $tate. Syracuse players won't be overlooking them now.

No one is expecting Cuse to beat USC on the road but would expect a win at home vs the Rockets. However we could easily be home dogs. It's an important game, but only cause every game is an important game. Crazy thing about this season so far is that we could go undefeated in conference or we could go winless. Toledo will be one of the top three teams we play this season. Good thing TCU isn't in conference yet.

i have been stating that all year. this toledo team is talented and experienced and gives you a ton of looks!!! not sure if we can beat them with our 'A' game, if it is indeed found by then...

a Loss to USC doesnt change our goals.. a loss to Toledo/rutgers/Tulane does.

More afraid of chuckles like Bud P and Jethro from Munnsville saying derrrrrrr da helmuts say TOLEDO they can't be any goood derrrrrrr

They're good.

More afraid of chuckles like Bud P and Jethro from Munnsville saying derrrrrrr da helmuts say TOLEDO they can't be any goood derrrrrrr

They're good.
I haven't heard a single person say that. In fact, I've heard everyone say the opposite and we'll need to play really well to win.

I haven't heard a single person say that. In fact, I've heard everyone say the opposite and we'll need to play really well to win.

Bud had a column this past week where he slighted Wake about 5 times and downplayed the win based on WF's history. He also used "whiz-bang" twice.

Hey, chuckle gets past the censors!

Let's try this:

"No one in this burg will confuse these Mud Hens with the Men of Troy, unless they're trying to appear nuttier than (Toledo's own) Maxwell Q. Klinger."

THERE YOU GO BUD.

Yeah, but I was worried about that game in the beginning of the season. I don't expect to win at USC, but hopefully we show up and make it interesting. The week after is a must win, and it's against an opponent who will definitely move the ball. At least they'll certainly have our attention. DBs have 3 straight challenging weeks coming up.

Afte

After yesterdays showing against a team that South Jefferson High School
would have crushed, I really have my doubts that the Orange will win another game all season.

Afte

After yesterdays showing against a team that South Jefferson High School
would have crushed, I really have my doubts that the Orange will win another game all season.
That's a mighty fine post there Tex.

:rolleyes:

If we continue playing to other teams level, we are toast this year.

The fans will be toast but SU will be in each game! Young kids do that as you know and hopefully they'll keep improving and we'll see a better product as the season progresses.

USC is going to be tough and Toledo is playing Boise St this weekend so it's altogether possible SU and Toledo will be beat up a bit. Toledo has an improved Temple right after SU, that's a pretty tough 4 game stretch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom