Anyone need two tickets for tomorrow's game? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone need two tickets for tomorrow's game?

richmondcuse03

All Conference
Due to a last minute family emergency, can't go to the game now. Have two seats in section 307. You can them for face if you're a Syracuse fan.

Downside is I'd need to coordinate an exchange somewhere near Richmond (I live in Midlothian but can drive somewhere nearby tomorrow morning to meet you more convenient).

If anyone is near me and wants two tickets (or two extra's if you were already going), let me know via PM.

I'm sure this exists, but their should be a site that takes paper tickets and allows you to convert them to PDF-able tickets. That way you could simply email them to friends, family, etc.

I'm sure this exists, but their should be a site that takes paper tickets and allows you to convert them to PDF-able tickets. That way you could simply email them to friends, family, etc.
It's called "ticketstoPDF.com".

Just kidding.

I wish there was -- annoying that I have paper tickets as it's too late besides something in person. Could have even scalped them to a UVA fan and at least made them pay through the nose...

When I was getting tickets for the @duke game a guy on craigslist advertised e-tix for that game, except Duke doesn't issue eTix, no scanners at the door.

But it would be nice if places like stubhub or vivid seats could do some sort of private sell instead of having to list them, that way both a legit seller and legit buyer could have some protection.

Due to a last minute family emergency, can't go to the game now. Have two seats in section 307. You can them for face if you're a Syracuse fan.

Downside is I'd need to coordinate an exchange somewhere near Richmond (I live in Midlothian but can drive somewhere nearby tomorrow morning to meet you more convenient).

If anyone is near me and wants two tickets (or two extra's if you were already going), let me know via PM.
I'm interested. Not sure if I PM'd you correctly. I live in Short Pump and could easily meet for the tickets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom