Anyone out there up late watching BYU trying to knock off Gonzaga? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone out there up late watching BYU trying to knock off Gonzaga?

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
Another good game...

4th or 5th time I've seen Gonzaga play this year. They are very good and will be an elite 8 team. Beyond that, hard to say as this has been a crazy year.

I think that Gonzaga would be an excellent candidate to be the first #1 seed knocked off in the NCAA tourney...

I think that Gonzaga would be an excellent candidate to be the first #1 seed knocked off in the NCAA tourney...
Anything could happen this year. Hard to believe Syracuse did not offer Kelly Olynyk a scholly following his visit. We missed the boat on this one.

Anything could happen this year. Hard to believe Syracuse did not offer Kelly Olynyk a scholly following his visit. We missed the boat on this one.
I live up here and he is surprising everyone this year. No one saw it coming.

I live up here and he is surprising everyone this year. No one saw it coming.
He is very good, but needs to find a barber in the US. He only gets his mop cut when he goes home. Guess it's now his signature, kind of like Nerlens Noel's hair.

Obviously hindsight is 20-20 & Dash Riley was considered a much better prospect coming out of HS in '09. I remember Olynyk as a Frosh being very soft & unwilling to bang down low while hovering around the perimeter taking 3s, many ill-advised & leading to Few giving him the hook & an earful...not exactly the typical profile for an SU Center. We did have plenty of schollie flexibility at the time though, it's too bad that we couldn't take a flyer ala Ethan Cole, Gorman, or fellow Canadien Devin Brennan-McBride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom