anyone use the seat upgrade site? | Syracusefan.com

anyone use the seat upgrade site?

upperdeck

Living Legend
i got an email telling me to try it and every time i get in there are no seats available..

we must have sold out the building

i got an email telling me to try it and every time i get in there are no seats available..

Yep had to call to get it done.

Ha. I saw all the red today and thought maybe people are finally listening to us.

I see cuseregular called. I'm going to try that route tomorrow. Our group of 6 each had individual accounts so I figured phone was the only way to make it work.

Super disappointing. My "slot" isn't until later today, but it sounds like I'm going to have to call to get it done anyways. The SUAD's incompetence with this stuff never ceases to amaze me.
I was able to upgrade seat locations this morning following the online instructions. You start by placing a checkmark in the box next to your current seat locations. That box was grayed out until the magic hour today (it was 8:54am for me, it may vary based on priority points). The process went smoothly and I got a confirmation number for the transaction.

Dome ticket staff told me it may take a couple days for the new location to show up in MyCuse after a seat upgrade. I called the dome to confirm I didn't screw up, and they were super courteous and helpful.

Calling the dome should work equally well for an upgrade, just wanted to share my experience with the online process.

I was able to upgrade seat locations this morning following the online instructions. You start by placing a checkmark in the box next to your current seat locations. That box was grayed out until the magic hour today (it was 8:54am for me, it may vary based on priority points). The process went smoothly and I got a confirmation number for the transaction.

Dome ticket staff told me it may take a couple days for the new location to show up in MyCuse after a seat upgrade. I called the dome to confirm I didn't screw up, and they were super courteous and helpful.

Calling the dome should work equally well for an upgrade, just wanted to share my experience with the online process.

Thank you that's good to hear. I'll post an update after I make my attempt. Hopefully things go smoothly.

Just went to check out what was available for upgrade, like my current seats on the 50 in 301 but considering going from the $225 to $500 to move a bit closer. When did they go from the cool graphics with the interactive view from your seat to this?? This format is terrible & upon logging in, shows no record of the seasons I've already purchased 2 months ago. Tried on both my phone & laptop & got the same thing. I have the electronic receipt so I'm not worried, just perplexed at how/why the site would change so drastically, on the weekend of the Spring Game no less.

IMG_0889.PNG

Just went to check out what was available for upgrade, like my current seats on the 50 in 301 but considering going from the $225 to $500 to move a bit closer. When did they go from the cool graphics with the interactive view from your seat to this?? This format is terrible & upon logging in, shows no record of the seasons I've already purchased 2 months ago. Tried on both my phone & laptop & got the same thing. I have the electronic receipt so I'm not worried, just perplexed at how/why the site would change so drastically, on the weekend of the Spring Game no less.

View attachment 95561

That's what you get for a new season ticket holder. Did you reply yes a few months ago when they asked everyone if they were interested in upgrading? If you did, then go to your mycuse account and on the left will be a link for upgrading seats. Totally different view.

Last edited:
That's what you get for a new season ticket holder. Did you reply yes a few months ago when they asked everyone if they were interested in upgrading? If you did, then go to your mycuse account and on the left will be a link for upgrading seats. Totally different view.
Appreciate the help. Still a bit confused because it doesn't change even after I log in but I'll just have to call. We've got 4 months, after all.

Appreciate the help. Still a bit confused because it doesn't change even after I log in but I'll just have to call. We've got 4 months, after all.
I think it is as Bee's said: You are a new ticket holder.

I replied late last year to the upgrade possibility. In reality I think it never hurts to do that.

After signing into mycuse account you would see this on the lower left

Seat Change
For adding, dropping, or special needs, call our Box Office during this upgrade process. For any changes in Premium seat locations, the Box Office will call for any additional payment or refund. Click Here to Start

BTW, I would call on Monday. There are some excellent seat possibilities. If you don't mind the 3rd deck there are lots of seats in what used to be Priority C and D. I moved from the top of 301 down to 320 in an old Priority C area. I figured I'd rather be 8 rows from the exit versus 30+ rows. I loved the views from the top and the folks up there but September games are brutal up there.

Finally make sure you bring up the interactive seat viewer. So you can tell them an exact section, row, seat combo you are interested in.

Football - Carrier Dome - Syracuse University

Almost certain you have to sign into your mycuse account to see the interactive viewer break down the Dome into individual available seats.

Update...I went in through the Interactive viewer (selected the link just above in Blue) and clicked on the section I was interested in, selected "Buy" and the viewer did come up but the seats available is way less than what is really available...so IMHO, if you didn't select to upgrade seats several months ago when they sent the email...you are better off to call.

Last edited:
I was on the carrier dome .com site the last 3 weeks and was not signed in and the interactive seating was on. Something definitely changed. I was looking to see what might be open after the extended season renewal ended March 30th. Not sure why it changed but the interactive seating was available up to a week ago.

I was on the carrier dome .com site the last 3 weeks and was not signed in and the interactive seating was on. Something definitely changed. I was looking to see what might be open after the extended season renewal ended March 30th. Not sure why it changed but the interactive seating was available up to a week ago.
I think this is where Priority Points come in...the more points you have the earlier you can upgrade. If anyone is interested in changing their season ticket location...it never hurts to call.

My son and I went to the spring game yesterday and upgraded our season tickets real time. It was great being able to walk around and test the sight lines from different parts of the dome. For those of you able to attend the game in the future, that is a great way to do it.

Last edited:
I think it is as Bee's said: You are a new ticket holder.

I replied late last year to the upgrade possibility. In reality I think it never hurts to do that.

After signing into mycuse account you would see this on the lower left

BTW, I would call on Monday. There are some excellent seat possibilities. If you don't mind the 3rd deck there are lots of seats in what used to be Priority C and D. I moved from the top of 301 down to 320 in an old Priority C area. I figured I'd rather be 8 rows from the exit versus 30+ rows. I loved the views from the top and the folks up there but September games are brutal up there.

Finally make sure you bring up the interactive seat viewer. So you can tell them an exact section, row, seat combo you are interested in.

Football - Carrier Dome - Syracuse University

Almost certain you have to sign into your mycuse account to see the interactive viewer break down the Dome into individual available seats.

Update...I went in through the Interactive viewer (selected the link just above in Blue) and clicked on the section I was interested in, selected "Buy" and the viewer did come up but the seats available is way less than what is really available...so IMHO, if you didn't select to upgrade seats several months ago when they sent the email...you are better off to call.
Thanks, Mark. This is my 1st year as a STH after using one of my parents' seats in 319 (they've retired & moved to FL). That explains the change.

The interactive, 3D viewer was available when I purchased 2 months ago but I can't bring it up whether I'm logged in or not. I click your link & it brings up the same view I posted a screenshot of. I'll certainly call Monday. Considering moving down a bit lower in 3o1 or even 115-117. I've always enjoyed seeing the opponent's sideline operation each week in 319 but figured I'd check out ours for a season. I also watch every game again on replay & it'd be nice to watch twice from the same view instead of everything being opposite on replay.

Currently in 301, Row T. You said you used to sit up top in 301, good people/experience up there?

Thanks, Mark. This is my 1st year as a STH after using one of my parents' seats in 319 (they've retired & moved to FL). That explains the change.

The interactive, 3D viewer was available when I purchased 2 months ago but I can't bring it up whether I'm logged in or not. I click your link & it brings up the same view I posted a screenshot of. I'll certainly call Monday. Considering moving down a bit lower in 3o1 or even 115-117. I've always enjoyed seeing the opponent's sideline operation each week in 319 but figured I'd check out ours for a season. I also watch every game again on replay & it'd be nice to watch twice from the same view instead of everything being opposite on replay.

Currently in 301, Row T. You said you used to sit up top in 301, good people/experience up there?
Yes I was in Row Y last year (real good folks in upper 301/302)...didn't sit there much as I only attended a few games. I'll send you a private message with what I see in those sections. I assume you need two seats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom