Anyone watch any Boston College this year? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone watch any Boston College this year?

2-3zone

2nd String
I see they like to play a 3 guard lineup(Hanlan, Rahon and Jackson) and average over 7 made 3's per game and they won at Va. Tech today making 10 3's

Yes, they are a team we should wax but they can stretch the floor and have two very, very good players in Hanlan and Anderson. They are not remotely physical though so we should be able to dominate the glass and get a ton of second chances.

Still, their big two could go for 40-50 combined if they are on. After that, though...there's not much talent on that team. And they absolutely live and die by the three.

Yes, they are a team we should wax but they can stretch the floor and have two very, very good players in Hanlan and Anderson. They are not remotely physical though so we should be able to dominate the glass and get a ton of second chances.

Still, their big two could go for 40-50 combined if they are on. After that, though...there's not much talent on that team. And they absolutely live and die by the three.
sounds like a job for Keita backing up an extended zone.

I see they like to play a 3 guard lineup(Hanlan, Rahon and Jackson) and average over 7 made 3's per game and they won at Va. Tech today making 10 3's
They lost to Sacred Heart at home. They should feel real bad.

They have two team chaplains as part of their official coaching staff. They will need both of them.

They were a pain in the ass to a couple top ACC teams last year when they played at BC (even if they lost). I expected them to be better, but really haven't bothered to determine why they have basically been as bad as Rutgers.

I really think we will win going away but the do have a legitimate first round pick in Hanlan, and a quality supporting piece in Anderson. They could be dangerous if those two are on.

I really think we will win going away but the do have a legitimate first round pick in Hanlan, and a quality supporting piece in Anderson. They could be dangerous if those two are on.

You're giving BC WAAAAAAYYYY too much credit.

And I agree--both of those guys are solid players. But BC is bad. Epically bad.

You're giving BC WAAAAAAYYYY too much credit.

And I agree--both of those guys are solid players. But BC is bad. Epically bad.
Oh trust me, I absolutely think we should/will win by 30. Just saying that those two guys are very good and could give us fits if they are on.

Fortunately for us, they are one of the softest teams I have ever seen and after Hanlan and Anderson, their roster is a joke.

Oh trust me, I absolutely think we should/will win by 30. Just saying that those two guys are very good and could give us fits if they are on.

Fortunately for us, they are one of the softest teams I have ever seen and after Hanlan and Anderson, there roster is a joke.

I don't know about 30. Given how we play, it will probably be more like 15. :)

BC's been so bad that the crowd might be 85-90% Cuse fans. Hanlan is very good, but BC's perimeter defense is pretty putrid.

Beware the road Monday night game after a home Saturday game. The short turnaround after a big home win is asking a lot of young players' maturity.

Beware the road Monday night game after a home Saturday game. The short turnaround after a big home win is asking a lot of young players' maturity.

Here's an alternate perspective: this team is too poised to lose focus on the short turnaround, regardless of opponent.

And playing on Monday will give them a long week to prepare for Pitt.

All I know about BC is that they had a reporter or somebody early in the season remind Syracuse that it gets real in the ACC or something like that, and then BC proceeded to lose to some really crappy teams.

So, yeah. My objective for the BC game is to see all of My Three Sons sitting on the ball during the last minute of game action.

Quote from one of Donahue's old buddy's bc is more interested in hockey right now".

Last edited:
I gave a seminar at BC last year. I asked some students about their bball team. Answer: "We still have a bball team?"

stuckinbig11 said:
I gave a seminar at BC last year. I asked some students about their bball team. Answer: "We still have a bball team?"

One more feather in the cap for the ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom