Anyone watching the Ware coverage find themselves | Syracusefan.com

Anyone watching the Ware coverage find themselves

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
thinking that if its not SU, I hope it's U of L. Freakin kid is from Atlanta. All of those kids come across as nice, sincere, thoughtful kids. Gonna be hard to "hate on them", if you know what I mean.

It did not take the Ware case to make me feel that way. The Big East may have been slayed, but I want it to die a winner.

No I don't and I'm starting to think this kid was paralyzed from the neck down. Sheesh.

Finally got to see the interview with him. Seems like a good kid. I love the fact that he said Pitino is his "third dad." I'm glad to hear he has two male role models in his life - dad and stepdad - that helped shape who he is.

The other point of the interview that was telling was when he alluded to the fact that he wondered if he would never play again. That's got to be so tough for a young man like him who has spent so much energy and effort to get where he is.

If its not SU, then Wichita State. Louisville was already the favorite to win. If they do, it has nothing to do with a backup guard's leg injury.

I hope for the best for the kid, but I could care less about Louisville.

I would like to see Ware introduced as a starter on Saturday night. Would be a pretty cool moment for the kid.

I hope for the best for the kid, but I could care less about Louisville.

I would like to see Ware introduced as a starter on Saturday night. Would be a pretty cool moment for the kid.
This ^^^^^^^ I want all the emotion of Ware to be on Saturday night. If we make it to the finals I want that to be over.

I rooted for them against Duke after the injury happened. Now that days have passed, and his bone is back where it belongs, I say F Louisville, F Pitino, Go Orange.

thinking that if its not SU, I hope it's U of L. Freakin kid is from Atlanta. All of those kids come across as nice, sincere, thoughtful kids. Gonna be hard to "hate on them", if you know what I mean.
yeah i'm pretty primed to dislike pitino teams on principle, but these all seem like solid kids.

Nope. Every team has 'their story'. Pity doesn't enter into it. SU or bust.

Not even remotely. I can't stand Louisville or Pitino. I hope Ware makes a full recovery, and it would be great if down the road he has his "moment" and a chance to accomplish something on the court post-injury. But why would I root for Louisville just because Ware got injured? I hope they lose Saturday, and if they don't but we fall to Michigan, I'll have my UM pompoms ready for Monday night.

I want the best team to win, not the team with the best sad story.

Hate to be harsh, but this Ware story is giving a sense of inevitability to a Louisville win. The whole country seems to be rallying to support him.

MCW losing his home is a negative thing too. Why is the country not rallying behind him?

Hate to be harsh, but this Ware story is giving a sense of inevitability to a Louisville win. The whole country seems to be rallying to support him.

Don't you think them being the overall number 1 kind of already did that in a way? They've been the best team (other than the 25 minutes in the BET championship game) in the last half of the season.

if not SU, then want the Shockers - don't see SU ever going head to head in recruiting with them

MCW losing his home is a negative thing too. Why is the country not rallying behind him?

We also have Tripp Halstead. The kid actually LIVES in atlanta and he and his dad prob wont be able to make the games because of surgery.

Tripp is actually life and death.

Kevin Ware is very polite, gracious, and seems like a good team player - but my heavens... he was in the hospital for like 12 hours.

Ware is a good kid, wish him all the best.
But we have an emerging rivalry with Louisville that'll carry over into the ACC.
It's not yet on the GTown/UConn level, but a few more losses in championship games & we'll be there.
No hate on Louisville but if SU loses, I could care less who wins it all. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom