Anyone wearing out their refresh button? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone wearing out their refresh button?

I'm sure that Twitter will explode when the news drops ... one way or another.

Quiet around here, no time to post, must refresh.

Lol. I've heard nothing yet.
Uh oh...if Jake doesn't know for sure something must have changed for the worse since his post in the Tidbits thread. Not liking where this is heading

I've been doing a shot of Jack every 10 minutes that there is no decision. The 1st 10 minates wern't to bad. Now itz 20 minats i beginnig getting a litttle impayshent.

Juz pissed da 4& minit mark I wuz juz reely getteng antcy. Dang! Noww ips ben ova annn Our! If we doent half an anser soon all the jak iz gunna b3 gawn. b rite bak gota bo bafruum.

Computer is fine but that penthouse magazine on the other hand is not...

I've been doing a shot of Jack every 10 minutes that there is no decision. The 1st 10 minates wern't to bad. After 20 minats i wuz getting a litttle impayshent.

At the 4& minit mark I wuz juz reely getteng antcy. If we doent half an anser soon all the jak iz gunna b3 gawn. b rite bak gota bo bafruum.

Post of the year nominee lol

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

The PS article mentioned that the results are confidential, which I took to mean there will be no announcement or anything like that. We may not know until Waters or someone else reports that JS is in uniform for SJU, which means Sunday (or later- they can take 2-3 days to decide in some instances).

I've been doing a shot of Jack every 10 minutes that there is no decision. The 1st 10 minates wern't to bad. After 20 minats i wuz getting a litttle impayshent.

At the 4& minit mark I wuz juz reely getteng antcy. If we doent half an anser soon all the jak iz gunna b3 gawn. b rite bak gota bo bafruum.

Ladies and gentleman...we have a winner.

The PS article mentioned that the results are confidential, which I took to mean there will be no announcement or anything like that. We may not know until Waters or someone else reports that JS is in uniform for SJU, which means Sunday (or later- they can take 2-3 days to decide in some instances).

Or until James tweets "I'm back bitches"

If he does indeed find out in the positive... there will be player tweets right away i imagine. Unless everyone is told to keep quiet.

It will get leaked...No way it doesn't come out some way.

If he does indeed find out in the positive... there will be player tweets right away i imagine. Unless everyone is told to keep quiet.

i say keep it quiet and have JS run out of the tunnel with the team... either in warmups or in street clothes.

The hearing is today. That doesn't mean the decision will be made today.

I still think that, if the NCAA is investigating SU, the University is likely to be very conservative in their decision making.

I thought the NCAA found it and decided it was a school issue not an NCAA infraction.

The hearing is today. That doesn't mean the decision will be made today.

I still think that, if the NCAA is investigating SU, the University is likely to be very conservative in their decision making.

I thought the NCAA found it and decided it was a school issue not an NCAA infraction.

I hadn't heard that. Supposedly what happened with Melo last year is that the original suspension was from SU and the reinstatement was, too. The final suspension was from the NCAA. So they might still be hovering over this and if they don't like what SU does thye may take action and it might not just be against the player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom