Anyone wearing out their refresh button? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone wearing out their refresh button?

I think what we've learned here is that the NCAA is like a Dinosaur about to get hit by a meteor...

"You can't handle..."

Was too easy to finish it. ;)

44cuse

the candle?

if you can't handle the candle
then you can't handle the wax
you're just going to get sacked
it's as simple as that

but before I know it
I'm going down this itty bitty river in
a boat a little bigger
than a bath tub
my bones begin to shiver
'cause I'm aching to deliver
this water that I must give her
can I get some

I hadn't heard that. Supposedly what happened with Melo last year is that the original suspension was from SU and the reinstatement was, too. The final suspension was from the NCAA. So they might still be hovering over this and if they don't like what SU does thye may take action and it might not just be against the player.

this is a university decision, but no doubt the decision will be looked at by the ncaa. still the approach js is said to be taking i don't see how they don't reinstate his eligibility.

I hadn't heard that. Supposedly what happened with Melo last year is that the original suspension was from SU and the reinstatement was, too. The final suspension was from the NCAA. So they might still be hovering over this and if they don't like what SU does thye may take action and it might not just be against the player.

this is a university decision, but no doubt the decision will be looked at by the ncaa. still the approach js is said to be taking i don't see how they don't reinstate his eligibility.

I wish I was that optimistic.

What's the approach? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAN, WHAT"S THE APPROACH??

Syracuse Basketball@PSBasketball
James Southerland's appeals hearing has concluded. Waiting a decision, according to a source.

The emissions from the sewer plant are green ... take that however you may see it ...

i wrote the paper. prove it or else
I like that approach as well, but the fact that the tutor has been fired feels an awful lot like an admission of guilt to me.

I wonder when it's going to come out that the NCAA paid members of the Judicial Committee $25k for the incriminating evidence against JS in this. The corruption at the NCAA is enormous. While it's amazing that nothing like these things happens to SEC schools even though many of them are dirty as sin.

I wonder when it's going to come out that the NCAA paid members of the Judicial Committee $25k for the incriminating evidence against JS in this. The corruption at the NCAA is enormous. While it's amazing that nothing like these things happens to SEC schools even though many of them are dirty as sin.

Mark Schwarz is on it!!

just look at what they did down in Miami working with Shappiro's defense attorneys. They have shown that they will do absolutely anything. bunch of crooks

I believe the accusation is pertaining to James' submission last year to Penthouse letters. It was discovered in the thorough Fine investigation, that Laurie Fine had actually written the scatalogical dissertation under James' name. James claimed this article towards credit in a Biology/Sociology/Creative Writing classes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom