Anything can happen, guys. | Syracusefan.com

Anything can happen, guys.

Eric15

Living Legend
Last year, Louisville went 22-9 (10-8) in the regular season and were pretty much a postseason after-thought nationwide. They scored under 60 points in 4 out of their last 5 reg season games.

Then, they won 4 games in 4 days in the BET, and went to the Final Four.

The best thing and worst thing about college basketball is that the best teams don't always go to the Final Four. If you can just get a little bit of momentum and start clicking, the sky is the limit.

Can't wait to be in the Garden in 52 hours.

If SU wins two games they get a re-match against the Hoyas.

As Raftery said at the end of the game on Saturday - I'd love to see that, just to see what Syracuse is made of.

Hey why not, let's think positive. That would be pretty fun to watch a nice 4 day run

Great comparison EAO. Lets hope.

If SU wins two games they get a re-match against the Hoyas.

As Raftery said at the end of the game on Saturday - I'd love to see that, just to see what Syracuse is made of.

You watched the end of the game on Saturday? Glutton.

I wanted to leave early so bad but I just couldn't give the nearby Hoya fans the satisfaction.

Me too. We stayed in our seats until the fans stormed the floor and then just blended with the crowd that was leaving.

I agree on Louisville and have used the same comparison. Big difference is that their guards really elevated their games last year (especially Siva). I would love to win 2 games and at least play Georgetown again. I just cant accept how this rivalry is ending and I am hoping the karma from what we experienced as fans in DC would come full circle with a win over them in NYC.

I just want to get out of the conference, get our seed and opponent and take it one game at a time. The draw is everything this year and I am praying we get some teams that can actually score points which would help with our offense as opposed to these junior high school level scoring games.

I wanted to leave early so bad but I just couldn't give the nearby Hoya fans the satisfaction.

I left at the under 4; I was kinda surprised I didn't get any crap from the Gtown fans

Isn't that the best part about sports? And, if it doesn't happen this year, isn't there always next year?

When I fill out my brackets, I'll still have Syracuse winning it all.

Blind faith. Why not?

Last year, Louisville went 22-9 (10-8) in the regular season and were pretty much a postseason after-thought nationwide. They scored under 60 points in 4 out of their last 5 reg season games.

Then, they won 4 games in 4 days in the BET, and went to the Final Four.

The best thing and worst thing about college basketball is that the best teams don't always go to the Final Four. If you can just get a little bit of momentum and start clicking, the sky is the limit.

Can't wait to be in the Garden in 52 hours.

Yes, I admit this is completely obnoxious, but I'm bumping my thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom