Anything is possible... | Syracusefan.com

Anything is possible...

Might be hard to believe but I was in downtown Buffalo a few months ago and what they have done with the water front area is just unbelievable. The Canal Side area is really nice, lots of concerts and fun things to do. I know for a fact that UB takes BB recruits to the area and they have to be they are impressed.

Is Buffalo bringing a ton of fans to the Dome? That’ll be - uh - weird. Something we’re not used to.

With what we have going on in Syracuse with the stale storm of garbage I couldn’t care less about Buffalo!

Old Dominion had 75 people in the dome all unified and were more into the game than our entire fan base present

With what we have going on in Syracuse with the stale storm of garbage I couldn’t care less about Buffalo!

Old Dominion had 75 people in the dome all unified and were more into the game than our entire fan base present
They were into the game because they were making great plays and beating us. We were out of the game because despite our attempts to get the team going, they kept playing worse. Not the fans’ fault.

They were into the game because they were making great plays and beating us. We were out of the game because despite our attempts to get the team going, they kept playing worse. Not the fans’ fault.
Proactive versus reactive it’s not our fault and we did nothing about it some arenas and fans in it make it difficult on the opponent Old Dominion is not going into most ACC arenas in winning the dome sucks 8/10 games. Gtown was great

Thank you for keeping things in perspective. Also there has to be a better pic of Buffalo than the one they have right in the middle.
annex-monroe-marilyn-niagara_03.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom