AP Pre-Season All-American Team Released | Syracusefan.com

AP Pre-Season All-American Team Released

How is Jeremy Lamb and Terrence Jones 1st team AA? That's crazy... Lamb was very good late, but it helped to have Kemba drawing nearly all the defensive spotlight away... And, TJ is not even the best player on his team. Wasn't last year and won't be this year...

Can't complain, all proven players, they like to have a full team, 1-5 all positions. If not Jones at PF then who? Davis? I think they learned the lesson to not put freshmen on this team from Barnes last year. Sully is a lock, Barnes most likely, Lamb, Taylor, and Jones will need to prove it to me this season

How is Jeremy Lamb and Terrence Jones 1st team AA? That's crazy... Lamb was very good late, but it helped to have Kemba drawing nearly all the defensive spotlight away... And, TJ is not even the best player on his team. Wasn't last year and won't be this year...

Supposedly TJ has improved leaps and bounds and Cal is stated on the radio he stands to be the best player on the roster this season ... they could be flat out frightening.

Supposedly TJ has improved leaps and bounds and Cal is stated on the radio he stands to be the best player on the roster this season ... they could be flat out frightening.
hadn't heard that... he certainly has the measureables but didn't seem to have the head for it. Just a down year talent wise across the country, I guess...

I'd go 5-Sully, 4-Jones or Davis, 3-Barnes, 2-Jenkins, 1-Taylor

Can't complain, all proven players, they like to have a full team, 1-5 all positions. If not Jones at PF then who? Davis? I think they learned the lesson to not put freshmen on this team from Barnes last year. Sully is a lock, Barnes most likely, Lamb, Taylor, and Jones will need to prove it to me this season

Why? By the end of the year Barnes was playing like an AA. No lesson to be learned imo.

I don't really have a problem with the list. I think the most questionable is Lamb, simply because he is no doubt going to be the focus of the opposing defenses this year with no Kemba Walker running the show. Still, no question Lamb has first round talent.

Barnes is going to be a great talent this year, and I have no problem with him being placed on the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom