AP Preseason Top 25 | Syracusefan.com

AP Preseason Top 25

PSU not even in others receiving votes or did I miss them?
You didn't miss them. I noticed that not a single Eastern team got a single vote (I am not counting West Virginia as they were borderline to begin with and those carpet bagging, couch burning, moon shining good ole boys left anyway).

No votes for Penn State, Syracuse, Pittsburgh or Boston College. Not a single one. No love for UConn, Temple, Buffalo or UMass. Villanova, Georgetown, Yale, Harvard, Princeton, Lehigh, Lafayette, Cornell, Colgate or Rutgers either.

I am quite certain this is the nadir of Eastern football. Only place to go from here is up.

You didn't miss them. I noticed that not a single Eastern team got a single vote (I am not counting West Virginia as they were borderline to begin with and those carpet bagging, couch burning, moon shining good ole boys left anyway).

No votes for Penn State, Syracuse, Pittsburgh or Boston College. Not a single one. No love for UConn, Temple, Buffalo or UMass. Villanova, Georgetown, Yale, Harvard, Princeton, Lehigh, Lafayette, Cornell, Colgate or Rutgers either.

I am quite certain this is the nadir of Eastern football. Only place to go from here is up.

Wow.

Well, time to put our stamp on the region. Let's win the BE on our last call. May the bridges we burn light our way forward!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom