AP Top 25 for Oct 17 | Syracusefan.com

AP Top 25 for Oct 17

there is so much avg play in that top 25.. why cant we ever be avg.. or even occasionally avg
2018, can’t get much occasional than once in 20 years, although I guess that’s moreso rare…

I still think it is UGA - Bama then everyone else. Oklahoma and Ohio St appear to have figured things out but there is still a gap between them and the SEC behemoths CincI might be able to keep it interesting for a half but I highly doubt that can beat UGA or Bama.

there is so much avg play in that top 25.. why cant we ever be avg.. or even occasionally avg

We're either one play, or one decision, or one crooked ref from being somewhere in the 5-2 to 7-0 range.

We've outgained our opponent in 6 of 7 games. Only exception being Liberty, which we won. Last year we were outgained in all 11 games.

I know what Bill Parcells would say to all of this, but at a minimum, we're average.

If we just beat FSU, Wake, and Clemson by 3 points instead of losing, we'd probably be ranked #15-16 right now. Crazy.
I’ve been thinking about that lately too. This team is way better than we are all giving it credit for.

We're either one play, or one decision, or one crooked ref from being somewhere in the 5-2 to 7-0 range.

We've outgained our opponent in 6 of 7 games. Only exception being Liberty, which we won. Last year we were outgained in all 11 games.

I know what Bill Parcells would say to all of this, but at a minimum, we're average.
Was thinking about that after the Clemson game, looking at the box score.

Yep, we just need to go the final yard to 1) catch a few breaks and 2) make our own luck and win a few of these.

The evidence is there that we should be an ok to solid team.

Funny, I let her into my life way to easy, I’m thinking we can beat VaTech , come home beat BC get our week off, get healthy, and pick off at least one of the last 3. See how good she is !? :(

FYI I see Liberty just lost to a bad Lousiana-Monroe team that was 2-3 before that.

FYI I see Liberty just lost to a bad Lousiana-Monroe team that was 2-3 before that.
Willis had bad day , 3 int, They fell way behind then rallied. I check all our opponents stats and all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom