Apple Wallet...SU Tickets | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Apple Wallet...SU Tickets

Reminder you need to scroll down in landscape orientation to see the Wallet button. That did the trick for me on iPh 13 w latest security patches. My wife was stunned this worked.

For doubters, here is a link to the article that suggested trying this:

More info: the landscape "trick" worked only when I came in via the App. When I tried coming in via Safari the screen did nothing when I rotated the phone to landscape view. Could just be my phone has Safari locked in portrait mode, YMMV.

Someone else recommended refreshing/updating the app. I think I may have deleted and reinstalled it before the last home game.

Hope this helps.

Why do you need the in your wallet? If you can access the cuse account, the tickets are right there
My understanding is you need WiFi to pull up the tickets in your cuse account. If you can get them in your wallet you are all set even if WiFi is down or sluggish. Just one less thing that can go wrong.

browser isn't letting me log in. It's ok, I will show up and they will let me in or they won't...lol
In safari, from Cuse.com, hit the left hand side drop down, tickets, mycuse account, then sign in there. That’s the way I do it. Works every time

Why do you need the in your wallet? If you can access the cuse account, the tickets are right there
have you seen the WiFi at the dome? Yeah that is risky

In safari, from Cuse.com, hit the left hand side drop down, tickets, mycuse account, then sign in there. That’s the way I do it. Works every time
WINNER WINNER...CHICKEN DINNER!! This did the trick. Now I did re-start my phone like 3 times in the past few hours so that probably helped too. But Safari let me add it to my Apple Wallet. Chrome wouldn't. The App wouldn't. Doing it this way through Safari worked. (until today i never had an issue just using the App, not sure what changed)

I tried Safari earlier and had issues just signing in. But your way worked.

Thank you my friend. I owe you a drink if we ever meet up someplace sometime...lol

Rolling on the floor for those who would argue with me over the past year and a half when I would say just wait for all of the problems that mobile ticketing will bring ... maybe just maybe I was right !!

Rolling on the floor for those who would argue with me over the past year and a half when I would say just wait for all of the problems that mobile ticketing will bring ... maybe just maybe I was right !!
i mean I had no problems last year and no problem with the first game. I will chalk this up to a "one-off" situation. And it was resolved the day before the game so, not a huge issue.

You don't NEED WiFi to get to your tickets...you can use wifi, or just your mobile data from your carrier

You don't NEED WiFi to get to your tickets...you can use wifi, or just your mobile data from your carrier
I think SU keeps emphasizing the point because there are data issues in the Dome; I have Straight Talk (Verizon towers) and my 4G phone is always wicked slow in there. It’s typically me trying to post on here while the game is live and giving up cause it takes to long.

Not sure if that’s an issue with lots of others as well though.

I think SU keeps emphasizing the point because there are data issues in the Dome; I have Straight Talk (Verizon towers) and my 4G phone is always wicked slow in there. It’s typically me trying to post on here while the game is live and giving up cause it takes to long.

Not sure if that’s an issue with lots of others as well though.
Honestly the Wifi for me in the Dome was perfect at the Louisville game...was actually pretty fast. Maybe I'm close to an access point or something, idk. But it was good

Honestly the Wifi for me in the Dome was perfect at the Louisville game...was actually pretty fast. Maybe I'm close to an access point or something, idk. But it was good
yeah my phone locks up and doesn't work once i am near the dome. Data or WiFi, just too many people around and it never works

It may just be the part of the upper deck I’m in, who knows.

It may just be the part of the upper deck I’m in, who knows.
Today will be my first time in the dome since last year, so maybe it’s improved. But I’ve never been able to use any data in or near the dome. Not on dome wifi, and not on Verizon 4G. I’m hopeful that between the wifi improvements and Verizon’s 5G rollout, things improve. In the past I haven’t even been able to text people pictures during the game.

Today will be my first time in the dome since last year, so maybe it’s improved. But I’ve never been able to use any data in or near the dome. Not on dome wifi, and not on Verizon 4G. I’m hopeful that between the wifi improvements and Verizon’s 5G rollout, things improve. In the past I haven’t even been able to text people pictures during the game.

The wifi starts out ok, but the more crowded the Dome gets, the worse it works.

It's unusable by halftime, and opens back up towards the end of the game when people leave.

For the Louisville game, I could not get the "Wallet" button to work. Switched from Chrome to Safari and it worked.

i mean I had no problems last year and no problem with the first game. I will chalk this up to a "one-off" situation. And it was resolved the day before the game so, not a huge issue.
Never had an issue. Maybe the problem is users.

Never had an issue. Maybe the problem is users.
Easy champ, this wasn't a "user" issue. Keep your insults to yourself. Clearly, there is an apple wallet issue that I never experienced before yesterday.

my wallet worked much better than the Louisville game thankfully after being in a holding pattern for 15-20 mins for Louisville

Easy champ, this wasn't a "user" issue. Keep your insults to yourself. Clearly, there is an apple wallet issue that I never experienced before yesterday.
It wasn’t pointed at you with your one issue, it was pointed at the droves of people who have this issue every week. Chief.

It wasn’t pointed at you with your one issue, it was pointed at the droves of people who have this issue every week. Chief.
I have yet to see "droves" of people having issues "chief"

The problem is the app blows. I love the mobile ticket concept, but the fact that they can’t figure out how to get the “add to wallet” function working is maddening.

I have the same issues.

I go to more events each year than most. Always use mobile ticketing. Only Cuse.com give me issues.

Can’t move tickets to my wallet can’t log into Cuse.com in safari.

The problem is the app blows. I love the mobile ticket concept, but the fact that they can’t figure out how to get the “add to wallet” function working is maddening.

I have the same issues.

I go to more events each year than most. Always use mobile ticketing. Only Cuse.com give me issues.

Can’t move tickets to my wallet can’t log into Cuse.com in safari.
If you drop the left hand menu, select tickets, then my cuse account, it redirects you to another sign in. Thats how I do it on safari.

If you drop the left hand menu, select tickets, then my cuse account, it redirects you to another sign in. Thats how I do it on safari.
Thanks worked.

Love mobile ticketing - Great concept - but the fact that we need a thread about how to hack the Cuse.com account shows they’ve just not executed this well at all.

May have been dumb luck, but that’s how I’ve done it since day 1 and never had a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom