Aquille Carr's Top 5 | Syracusefan.com

Aquille Carr's Top 5

He'll be what 26 when he leaves HS?

For him to qualify he may have to go on the Derrick Rose plan for the SATs.

Can anyone confirm that we have actually offered this kid? His offensive game is intriguing but he’s so small that it could be painful to watch him try to play in a zone defense.

He'll be what 26 when he leaves HS?

For him to qualify he may have to go on the Derrick Rose plan for the SATs.
I see no reason for you to to be belittling one of our recruits. I am sure the staff factors in the likelihood of a recruit's qualifying into the offering process.

You think kids don't read this stuff ?? I would think a welcoming fan basis would be an important factor in a recruit's decision making process.

You aren't helping.

I see no reason for you to to be belittling one of our recruits. I am sure the staff factors in the likelihood of a recruit's qualifying into the offering process.

You think kids don't read this stuff ?? I would think a welcoming fan basis would be an important factor in a recruit's decision making process.

You aren't helping.
I agree on your comment re: the negativity toward possible recruits. Now while I have seen some vids of Aquille and they have been quite impressive these are my observations and impressions:
1) I don't think he is on the SU or UConn recruiting radar; and
2) This kid has got a lot of self-confidence and is a great self-promoter.

As far as his basketball skills go he is w/o question talented. But he is 5'6" according to all reports. That would be very difficult for him in either the BE or ACC against the bigs. I think the shortest,most successful pg was Calvin Murphy (5'9"). I remember seeing him play often both at Niagara and in the NBA. Never could figure out how such a short guy could get through the bigs he played against ... but he is a HOF player ... but he was still 5'9" ... and 3" can mean a lot!!

I'm not worried if he will be an NBA player. Color me intrigued and as someone who wants to see this kid in Orange. If we can have Noels and X man swatting shots, Jimmie Williams 2.0 could flourish in the open court game.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom